Charlie Skrong and Texas: That Was Fun While It Lasted!

Herman is due a $5M bonus if/when Houston joins the Big 12. I think it's fair to assume his contract would be renegotiated upwards as well. Why leave for another job, in the same conference? Texas is its own brand, but if Herman can turn Houston into a Big 12 power his legacy would be cemented.

Now, if Jerry Jones comes calling and offers the Cowboys HC job all bets are off.

Advertisement
I think USC will come after him or Petrino. Petrino's name is hot again.

one word
HERMAN
he will be, to start next season, the highest paid college football coach in America.

It's hot again as it should be. Guy is an offensive genius and a very underrated head coach. So he banged his secretary and had a motorcycle accident. Bottom line is that Petrino can win and ultimately that will take precedence over any concerns of moral turpitude.

one word
HERMAN
he will be, to start next season, the highest paid college football coach in America.

It's hot again as it should be. Guy is an offensive genius and a very underrated head coach. So he banged his secretary and had a motorcycle accident. Bottom line is that Petrino can win and ultimately that will take precedence over any concerns of moral turpitude.

Why have a female secretary if you aren't banging her?

Advertisement
Cal lost to San Diego State last week. Texas should fall out of top 25 but probably wont.

I'm biased being I live in SD, but SDSU is actually pretty good. Their RB, Pumphry, is legit...several NFL prospects on the roster. Cal beating Texas helps Aztecs.

Advertisement

one word
HERMAN

coffee.

So does Jimbo go to UT or LSU? And has the price tag come down? His days at FSU are numbered..

Rumor last year when Strong speculation was fire/not fire...or is he jumping/not jumping...

Texas BOT we reviewing a package for Saban and staff that was in $10M/yr range...

Let that number sink in...$10M/yr...

That is beyond insanity...even for D1P5 mental illness...

I agree, it's insane!

Advertisement
He is not the great recruiter that he is hyped up to be. Everyone knows that Randy Shannon sent all of those players from South Florida to Louisville.

Advertisement

one word
HERMAN

coffee.

Urban Meyer discovered Tom Herman, what a genius

Advertisement
Back