Charlie Skrong and Texas: That Was Fun While It Lasted!

Advertisement
If I'm Texas:

1. Herman
2. Butch jones
3. Larry Fedora
4. Les miles
5. Pj fleck

Lmfao.

Butch Jones. That's a joke right?

Not intended to be a joke. No one on the list would be.

All he's done is win ten games a year at central Michigan, Cincinnati, and now rebuilt Tennessee into a top
15 program. Every year they've gotten better under him.

Ut had the garbage end of Fulmers tenure, kiffins patronizing tenure, and finally the awful Dooley regime. Why don't you ask ut fans what they think about him after the last three examples I gave?

Charlie Strong crooted dirty against Miami fo years when he at Louisville. I don't like dat muther f#%ker. He making some cake at Texas dough dat fo shoo but it gonna end soon.

I called this yesterday and [MENTION=14978]KrazyCane[/MENTION] laughed at me for saying Texas would lose..

Won some money in the process, I knew Texas would fold under strong. He is a great recruiter but a terrible game day coach. They are never inspired

That notre Dame win will look worse and worse the more notre Dame loses

A Charlie Strong Coached Louisville team looked very inspired when they stomped us out during that bowl game, and the Gators the year before that in the Sugar Bowl. They scored 43 points yesterday, I wouldn't call a 50-43 lost uninspired.

Strong's reputation was built on bowl wins vs Will Muschamp and Al Golden.

Let that sink in.

That is how he got so overrated in the 1st place.

If I'm Texas:

1. Herman
2. Butch jones
3. Larry Fedora
4. Les miles
5. Pj fleck

Lmfao.

All he's done is win ten games a year at central Michigan, Cincinnati, and now rebuilt Tennessee into a top

Ut had the garbage end of Fulmers tenure, kiffins patronizing tenure, and finally the awful Dooley regime. Why don't you ask ut fans what they think about him after the last three examples I gave?

son you're lost if you think butch jones is good

every single game they've played this year has been a struggle

we went into app state in their biggest game ever and annihilated them.. the vols got lucky to even get a win in overtime at the their home field

there's gonna come a day very soon when UT gets romped

Advertisement
If I'm Texas:

1. Herman
2. Butch jones
3. Larry Fedora
4. Les miles
5. Pj fleck

Lmfao.

son you're lost if you think butch jones is good

every single game they've played this year has been a struggle

we went into app state in their biggest game ever and annihilated them.. the vols got lucky to even get a win in overtime at the their home field

there's gonna come a day very soon when UT gets romped
I agree they deserve to be ranked upon pre season rankings but

Georgia, Florida, and app state are all bad and they have been reaping the benefits

Texas A&M will put them in their place this week

Tennessee is not good.

Butch Jones is every bit as bad of a coach as Al Golden.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Vennibles to FSU if Jimbo leaves to LSU, and Herman to UT if Skrong is fired, unless USC comes in with more $$$.

Fsu isn't taking a coach with no prior head coaching experience again. Jumbo was the coach in waiting. Venebales has to prove himself somewhere else first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back