Charlie Miller- looks like we're scouting

sfcane2

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
From TOS Golden and Paul Williams attended a recent basketball game of his.

Reminds of how Butch use to always go to those to scout.

Advertisement
Super fast but he runs with a wierd 'get-up' in his stride. If Golden likes him then sign him up.

Advertisement
Pass, wasn't impressed at all by his film. Decent speed, decent feet, but nothing great....

If that kid can run and make moves like this with a bum knee, sign me up. Has a good burst and attacks the ball at its highest point.

Advertisement
I'm very high on Charlie Miller. I'm on record that I prefered him to both Diggs and Southward.

Advertisement
Kid looks pretty good.

Like the posters above mentioned, kid had a bum knee and was still scooting past defenders with ease.

I wonder if this kid is an early entry candidate? Seems like Golden and crew have been targeting "early entry" kids first and foremost.

If he is I would imaging we would offer.

Advertisement
I think someone said he just started playing football. If so, he learned quickly to catch with his hands and attack the ball at its high point.

As of know Minnesota, UCF, and GTech are recruiting him the most according to his Minnesota trip report article.

Last edited:
Basketball players are good at having that part down already when they start playing football. Kid looks like he's been playing football all his life.

I don't understand why he doesn't have a few bigger offers. Aside from the athletic ability and the fact that this is his first year playing, I heard he's a high character kid. Think he has very good grades as well and could be here early.

Only thing that makes me wonder is, how bad exactly is his knee? Is this some ongoing problem, or was he just banged up this year?

Advertisement
Back