Charlie Miller- looks like we're scouting

Advertisement
Phenomenal highlights for a guy with a bad wheel. As was posted above - if he is a character kid with good grades and could be an EE, I would be all over him...hopefully Golden likes what he sees.

Advertisement
Kid runs like Gayle Sayers. He's a good looking prospect. Highlights are very impressive. Sign him up.

Charlie "Jesus" Miller, 5'11, 185
4.4 40
40" vertical leap
3.6 gpa

First year playing football, standout point guard on the Vero Beach's basketball team.

Advertisement
Charlie "Jesus" Miller, 5'11, 185
4.4 40
40" vertical leap
3.6 gpa

First year playing football, standout point guard on the Vero Beach's basketball team.

sign this kid up, especially if he's an EE. Fast and a good student, could probably play in the secondary or WR as a slot and would be a good pick-up to match our big WRs in this class.

Would help on special teams as well

Advertisement
Sign this kid up NOW before more people get a hold of this film. I know he's 5-11 but this kid reminds me a lot of Steve Smith in terms of how he plays much bigger than he is in terms of going up for the ball.

Advertisement
Also, according to Mik21 on Canestime, if Charlie Miller were offered by the Canes, he'd commit immediately. UM is THE offer this kid is looking for.

Also - I forget who, I think it was JeffSacks who said he saw Vero Beach play 3 times this year and each time he felt that Charlie Miller was the best athlete on the field. (FLorida 8A football - tough comp). FYI.

Advertisement
Back