Charles Perry will play early

Hstokes1447

Junior
Charles Perry has not been talked about much but this kid is a stud. At 6'2" 205 and running 4.6 he will make a perfect WILL LB. He is rated 4 star on ESPN & 247. He is big, fast, instinctive, and a violent hitter, this kid will be a good one.

[video=youtube;ObNXnWIYupI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObNXnWIYupI&spfreload=10[/video]

Advertisement
Love Perry and I do see him playing early. I see Grace starting at the will and Perry backing him up and on special teams next year.

Can't wait to see what Perry becomes with more strength and size, He has the frame. And its a bit hush hush but he's actually a good RB too.

I love kids that play both ways in highschool. I think their level of understanding of how the game is played gives them a Major advantage...

Advertisement
I don't think he will be a will, more of a sam like Armbrister, Owens etc. As for playing early I'm not sure yet but the kid is pretty ready to play.

I always say you can't teach athleticism! The staff seems to be understanding that for the LB position and not so focused on height and weight.

That's gonna be one fast linebacking corp. with him and grace. Combine that with Jackson and Thomas at DE.

Advertisement
I know many hate Golden and No-D (and I have no love for the no d man)
but, the speed of the defense, with the monster anchors inside
is starting to reflect the JJ, Erickson days

I know, I know
don't compare those coaches, and trust me - I am not
just saying that the recruit a LB, make him a DE
recruit a safety, make him an LB
it's a formula that has worked for us in southern Florida, and it will work again

That's gonna be one fast linebacking corp. with him and grace. Combine that with Jackson and Thomas at DE.

Darrion Owens is a very fast kid also. He might be the second fastest LB behind Grace. Also look for Trayone Gray to make a move to LB in the spring bring more speed and athleticism to the position.

Some of yall are clearly sleeping on Juwon Young. This cat came in physically ready. The fact that he was able to redshirt is huge.

He will have a lot to say about major PT next season.

Some of yall are clearly sleeping on Juwon Young. This cat came in physically ready. The fact that he was able to redshirt is huge.

He will have a lot to say about major PT next season.

Young did not redshirt. He has played on special teams in every game and has even got some snaps at MLB.

Advertisement
I don't think he will be a will, more of a sam like Armbrister, Owens etc. As for playing early I'm not sure yet but the kid is pretty ready to play.

I see a fit for Perry more at will.

I consider Mike Smith a DE, more of a situational pass rusher.

The SAMs on the roster next year. Owens, McCray, and Gordinier. You could consider McCord there too at SAM if they move him there full time with AQM coming back next year.

Mikes you got Kirby and Young next year.

Wills you got Grace and Perry.

As for the 2016 Linebacker commits. I think. Shaq - MLB, Zach - SLB, Mike - WLB.

As for Donovan Thompson from Miami Central in 2016. I see him as a MLB or WLB.

Last edited:
I know we have Coney, Sapp, and Cherry in play.

I'm not sure if we even land any of them.

But I think we should go after 2015 Flanagan Linebacker Adrienne Talan. I think that kid is a flat out playmaker and we'll regret not taking him.

I see Talan blowing up for Oregon State once he hits the weight room.

Last edited:
Advertisement
One of my favorite recruits in the class. A first-class athete who looks natural at LB.

Not the most physically developed guy yet, but we need him to play early.

One of my favorite recruits in the class. A first-class athete who looks natural at LB.

Not the most physically developed guy yet, but we need him to play early.

Agree. I've thought he's been underrated since committing. I've been hoping he'd stick

Advertisement
Back