Charles Perry Out for Season

Perry is very athletic and rangy. Need Amari Carter, Derrick Smith, Finley, or one of the freshmen linebackers to fill that role.

Advertisement
Dang. Prayers to young man for speedy recovery. Was a nice backup this year and cool he earned the chain a few games ago

Advertisement
Sucks but this happens. really we havent had to many season ending injuries compared to some teams. We still have the 3 studs and Owens. But they will have to get some extra burn.

Getting thin at LB with Perry and Gordenier out. If we get big leads in the next two games, they will limit all the LBS. We have no need for style points. So what if 42-7 becomes 42-17.

Advertisement
Losing DJax and Perry means our starters will be out there much longer. Tough but every school is dealing with injuries right now.

I started getting worried when I noticed Darrion Owens getting so much PT late in the game yesterday as
I knew someone was hurt.
Apologies to Mr. Owens and I will be pulling for him to continue to improve.

this is what we need to recruit 2 LB's this cycle Joyner and Sherwood? Bonito?

Really, these days programs need to recruit all positions strongly regardless of how deep one assumes they will
be the following season because so many players get hurt and/or transfer out of the programs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wilder has 2 games to get some reps and be coached up before Clemson. Coaching staff has done an outstanding job of coaching next man up this whole season.. I have no doubts they can coach him up also

Advertisement
Back