Charles Perry Out for Season

Advertisement
same reason why i said they need a bare minimum of 2 lbs in this class.

I think they will run Amari Carter out there more or Darrion Owens eat those reps.

I think they will run Amari Carter out there more or Darrion Owens eat those reps.

since the Duke game I think Owens has played pretty well...

Advertisement

Because players might get hurt?

That could happen at literally any position. We're down 3 LBs for the season now. That's not something you can really plan on for recruiting, at least not unless you want depth issues elsewhere

People always say these players
Dont look good. Most times it's not about athletic ability. It's lack of knowledge of the plays, leveraging plays etc. We had a good backup unit with Perry, Mike Smith and Owens. Either Jennings or Wilder will have to play more against heavy formations. We have Pitt and UVA who generally love to use TEs and FBs in the past. Haven't started watching UVA games yet to see what they like to do under Mendenhall.

Side note someone on Twitter pointed out, on Bandy pick 6, Carter was playing DT, he drop back in like a spy but they play started and his hand was in the ground and it looked like it confused the blocking for ND. Very creative

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back