Charles Perry Gone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Think he played some special teams this year. Not sure he was going to get any meaningful snaps. Sucks cuz he was playing some solid ball last year till he got hurt.

So Steed Smith and Jennings are the backups? With McCloud, Smith, Finley at the Striker?

Freeing up space to upgrade the roster. We won’t be a championship team if guys like Perry have to play much.

Good kid. Good luck to him.

Freeing up space to upgrade the roster. We won’t be a championship team if guys like Perry have to play much.

Good kid. Good luck to him.
He was a senior this year. Unless they planned on redshirting him, he probably wasn’t going to play meaningful snaps.

Advertisement
Him and D-Jack with the terrible timing on injuries. Wish them the best and both should request a medical redshirt and look to earn another year of eligibility and become grad transfers.

Good athlete that was a RB in HS and never really grasped the transition to defense. I thought he could have been a good FB in the same role Choc has this year if he started there.

Wish him luck. His recruitment wasn't diva-esque and he never got into any trouble here. Just more talented guys in front of him and a tough injury.

Appreciate what he did for us last year, came in and made plays vs Toledo, GTech & got a nice pick vs UNC.

He was pretty solid in pass coverage, but just wasn't the kind of caliber LB we need to be an ACC champion & playoff contender.

Not his fault though, Royal Palm kid that was pretty **** good in HS, but had to suffer during the Folden era so he's all good in my book. Wish him the best at whatever's next for him.

Salute 🙌🏾

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep, 4 game rule changing college football (for the better). Uses the redshirt, could start somewhere next year.
I'm all for it. Kid gets his degree, he should go where he can get some PT in his last year. I think it will cause more guys to go to summer school and try to get their degree by their Junior/redshirt junior year. Imagine that. Getting an education becomes an incentive for more playing options.

Well, that makes sense for him. He can now be a grad transfer next year and won't be penalized for the 4 games. Wish him well.
He's played in 4 games has 1 tackle

Seems like the type that could have a great year at a lower power 5 school. Maybe the big ten or something

Advertisement
Back