Charles Perry Gone

Advertisement
There was only enough room for one Perry on the rooster.

The real question here is whether Kosi ditches the N. on his # 5 jersey.

Good athlete that was a RB in HS and never really grasped the transition to defense. I thought he could have been a good FB in the same role Choc has this year if he started there.

Wish him luck. His recruitment wasn't diva-esque and he never got into any trouble here. Just more talented guys in front of him and a tough injury.

Good luck to him. I think he was committed to UM since 10th grade. Thought we was going to excel here.

I heard Charles was not getting along with Richt and Richt told him he would never play a down here again.

Advertisement
I heard Charles was not getting along with Richt and Richt told him he would never play a down here again.
image.gif

Advertisement
He should go to Michigan to be paired with the Bush kid from Florida (don’t know if he is draft eligible). Big Ten schools would plug Perry right in and he’d ball with his skill set and experience here.

Might make up for Anthony Solomon ditching them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If d jack could get another year, why wish him to transfer? Kid could start here next year opposite garvin. Would take that kid in the team again all day.

Him and D-Jack with the terrible timing on injuries. Wish them the best and both should request a medical redshirt and look to earn another year of eligibility and become grad transfers.
i dont care if d jack stays. he's never been as good as people made him out to be.

Advertisement
Back