Chantz Williams

Advertisement
Yall are forgetting how thin we were already going to be in 2020 at DE. Garvin is leaving, Patchan will be gonegone so that will leave us with Cameron Williams, Phillips, Rousseau, Harvey and the freshmen that we sign for 2019. I don't think I am forgetting anyone? If we sign 4, that will give us 8 which is perfect. We could actually start RS'ing some of these guys and that is how it's done.
Who says Garvin is leaving?

Advertisement
Super facts!!!!

Facts? Garvin was 3rd in the country among DE in TFLs last year, and guys like you and @cowboycane bash him for some reason.

I get our fanbase is awful, but Garvin has been outstanding and is a far better pro prospect than either Jackson or Thomas, so I dont how people who consider themselves Miami "fans" talk **** about him.

Advertisement
Facts? Garvin was 3rd in the country among DE in TFLs last year, and guys like you and @cowboycane bash him for some reason.

I get our fanbase is awful, but Garvin has been outstanding and is a far better pro prospect than either Jackson or Thomas, so I dont how people who consider themselves Miami "fans" talk **** about him.

Your user name is The Richt Show. Unless you’re here to talk about 4 Verts or the finer points of settling for a field goal, keep my name out of your mouth.

Advertisement
Ivins is a lot more conservative with his CB’s. The national recruiting analysts like Wiltfong don’t have to deal with a single fan base and change their crystal balls like the wind. He went from Clemson to FSU to Osu with Knighton for example.

Honestly it sucks losing a commit, but Im not too keen on BTW players. We have had plenty, but they hardly match their rankings.

Brandon Harris: 2nd round pick, Solid player for us. 2nd team AA 1st team All ACC. Never did much in the league
Theron Collier: lol
Chavez Grant: 2 INTs
Chad Thomas: 5 star. Didnt live up to billing. 3rd rounder. 2nd year with Browns
Mark Walton: 5 star. Decent carear 25 tds in 3 years. Only Played 4 games as a JR. Turned pro early 4th rd. Cant stay out of trouble, 2nd NFL team
Demetrious Jackson: 7 sacks in career. 18 TFL in 5 years. No NFL.

So basically 1 school...3 nfl draft picks. Sounds like their guys suck *sarcasm*

Could care less about what they do in the nfl.

Advertisement
I would take BH again easily. But most BTW guys are overrated and underperform. And that’s a fact.
Even the ones we didn’t get didn’t really pan out

Matthew Thomas
Kirkland
Treon Harris
Lyndon Trail
Dunbar WR
Elkino DT?
Guess Calloway is an exception but he’s not even really a Booker T kid .
And then even Eduardo Clements and DJ

But I’ll take a chad any day of the week or Harris. And I want the WR for next class

I see your point for sure, but rather have. BTW Dade kid always whether they pan or not .. good for the community and overall health of the program imo.

Wiltfong is a G in this game, I doubt he CB’s him to Miami based off that quote.
Like he did Mookie Cooper off of less? Look I agree I was happy af when I saw he dropped that CB to us, but he gets way more credit than he deserves. He changes CBs constantly. Yeah he keeps a good % because he gets it right before the end, but he switches them A LOT.

Honestly it sucks losing a commit, but Im not too keen on BTW players. We have had plenty, but they hardly match their rankings.

Brandon Harris: 2nd round pick, Solid player for us. 2nd team AA 1st team All ACC. Never did much in the league
Theron Collier: lol
Chavez Grant: 2 INTs
Chad Thomas: 5 star. Didnt live up to billing. 3rd rounder. 2nd year with Browns
Mark Walton: 5 star. Decent carear 25 tds in 3 years. Only Played 4 games as a JR. Turned pro early 4th rd. Cant stay out of trouble, 2nd NFL team
Demetrious Jackson: 7 sacks in career. 18 TFL in 5 years. No NFL.
Walton was good for us. He just had the injury bug. And chad was solid under the new staff. But agreed he had a hard time living up to the immense hype

Advertisement
Back