Changes to Unis?šŸ§

Advertisement
Advertisement
Outside of the tire tread, I'd like to see white letters on the green jerseys. They are as close to perfect as they can be.

U on the neckline and figure out how to have the C logo for captains, adidas logo, and acc logo fit on the front of the jersey correctly.

U on the neckline and figure out how to have the C logo for captains, adidas logo, and acc logo fit on the front of the jersey correctly.

The Adidas logo is too big. Itā€™s best to be on the sleeves and on the pants, but they canā€™t put it on the front of the jersey along w the ACC patch and the C for the captains. We look like a billboard in Las Vegas

Advertisement
Dfv1dtEVAAAwjiG.jpg:large

I'm pretty sure the bear and blue thing are holding the new version of our unis. Almost identical to what sebastian is wearing except it doesn't have tire tread / basketball net

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dfv1dtEVAAAwjiG.jpg:large

I'm pretty sure the bear and blue thing are holding the new version of our unis. Almost identical to what sebastian is wearing except it doesn't have tire tread / basketball net
It looks like a cardigan sweater ribbing on the collar/arms/bottom etc...Numbers look sewn on, which is a plus

To me its all a mind thing.....i hated these uniforms but since we play good in them i love them now. Same way with those 01 jerseys we destroyed teams thats part of it i guess sometimes. I always thought bama jerseys were trash n now that they win they have that intimidation because saban changed the perception there. If your winning and dominating it just looks good.

Advertisement
Back