Changes to Unis?šŸ§

Advertisement
Why ever change the helmets?

Yeah I guess there's no pleasing everyone...but I still preferred the old standard white ones

Dfv1dtEVAAAwjiG.jpg:large

I'm pretty sure the bear and blue thing are holding the new version of our unis. Almost identical to what sebastian is wearing except it doesn't have tire tread / basketball net
Not a fan of the tire tread or the font. Check the font. Why is it different on Sebastian than on Berni or Moonchester (whatever the **** that is)?

Advertisement
This was a fan concept jersey and it was by far the worst fan concept ever

This had to have been parody, right?!? I mean, so many crying for the U on the collar, it gets splashed all over the chest & shoulders...Lmao

Not a fan of the tire tread or the font. Check the font. Why is it different on Sebastian than on Berni or Moonchester (whatever the **** that is)?[/QUOTE
who the f are Moonchester and Bearni!? Get them the f off our campus!!

Advertisement
Really? I thought the first set had iron on numbers that were all shiny and chit...

Youā€™re exactly right ....but you gotta remember halfway through the ā€˜16 season we debuted the current uniforms for Florida state and then never looked back.

Advertisement
Why ever change the helmets?

Yeah I guess there's no pleasing everyone...but I still preferred the old standard white ones

Wouldn't mind seeing a gray fecemask like the helmets from the 1976-1983 seasons.

Would also like to see the green helmet make a return even if it's just once a season.

Dfv1dtEVAAAwjiG.jpg:large

I'm pretty sure the bear and blue thing are holding the new version of our unis. Almost identical to what sebastian is wearing except it doesn't have tire tread / basketball net

New unis are dope just make sure they get rid of The orange letters on the green unis. Shx is terrible. The font was terrible last year looks like they fixed it.

And the green unis need to always be worn with black socks and shoes. I would make black socks and shoes the standard for all uni combos besides the all whites.

Advertisement
šŸ¤® the helmet should NEVER be Fcked with.And why the need for making the uniforms look like clown suits.I guess Iā€™m old fashioned and would just like our uniforms to look like our classic old school look and be left alone.

Advertisement
Back