X's and O's Changes in Personnel

TVD isn't a leader. It's obvious after watching this season unfold. He doesn't have any chemistry with the rest of that team. It doesn't look like they even like him. Complete 180 with Garcia.
He was last year , the players loved him. After every win they’d run up to him hugging him. Pushing him to the middle of the field. Then the hype and media love started. It smells of jealousy to me. Which is common in bad locker rooms.

Advertisement
Jake holds on to the ball long at times, they will need to work on that for him to start.
Not sure if that is the route concepts or if it’s him. Can’t tell with the limited amount of game time. Today was his first real game

Advertisement
What changes need to happen for UNC?

I’ll start:

- Jake as QB1
- Arroyo & Skinner. Please end the Mallory Project
- #70 Justise needs to see the bench. Zion at RT and Scaife at RG.
- Give me Wes somewhere at LB getting a ton of snaps

What do you all have?

I have the same thing as you, friend.
I would sit Ivey in a comfortable spot on the bench too.

Advertisement
Our system does nothing for qb’s or wr’s. We okay inside a phone booth too much.Way too much inside the hashes. Which is why I wasn’t crazy about this hire.
I was yelling to spread out on the goal line. They were so bunched up all 4 downs.

During the whole TV time out/replay/did Mario call a timeout or not, the play nor formation never changed. The defense knew what was coming. The offense was out there so long lines up waiting on the play to start.

I was yelling to spread out on the goal line. They were so bunched up all 4 downs.

During the whole TV time out/replay/did Mario call a timeout or not, the play nor formation never changed. The defense knew what was coming. The offense was out there so long lines up waiting on the play to start.
Mario showed exactly what his mentality is today. Even though we were severely outnumbered we still ran right at the loaded box. Its beating your head in the wall like a caveman

Advertisement
Our system does nothing for qb’s or wr’s. We okay inside a phone booth too much.Way too much inside the hashes. Which is why I wasn’t crazy about this hire.
Do you see Mario putting Gattis on thin ice or is he all in with him ?

I know you’ve said this is what Mario wants but I can’t see him stickin with Gattis if this is the best we can do

He was last year , the players loved him. After every win they’d run up to him hugging him. Pushing him to the middle of the field. Then the hype and media love started. It smells of jealousy to me. Which is common in bad locker rooms.
Jealousy over his NIL deals and attention?

Advertisement
Serious question: is it just me or does it or has it seemed like these guys really didn’t play hard for TVD? Talking about all previous games?

I see no connection, especially on the sideline. The only guy talking to TVD prior to being pulled and after being pulled was X or TVD was solo.

I get the coaching thing with Gattis but I see a different level of energy around Jake. It could all be in the moment but man, I don’t know, something seems off there.
They don’t like him

Do you see Mario putting Gattis on thin ice or is he all in with him ?

I know you’ve said this is what Mario wants but I can’t see him stickin with Gattis if this is the best we can do
The question is how hard headed is Mario?

Advertisement
Back