X's and O's Changes in Personnel

PIPO

Bathing in Nole Tears!!
Premium
What changes need to happen for UNC?

I’ll start:

- Jake as QB1
- Arroyo & Skinner. Please end the Mallory Project
- #70 Justise needs to see the bench. Zion at RT and Scaife at RG.
- Give me Wes somewhere at LB getting a ton of snaps

What do you all have?

Advertisement
Agree with all you said..

I would say changes at CB.. but the whole room trash. 🤦🏾‍♂️

I would like to see QB Coach replace Gattis as play caller.. he has no business coaching QBs.. but I think we’d be better off with his offense over Gattis.

I’ll start:

- Jake as QB1

What do you all have?
Doesn't matter besides wholesale roster change.

Likely loss no matter what plausible models are run.

Advertisement
31D4D34F-59F9-417A-87B9-5199BE6287FF.jpeg

Advertisement

I’ll start:

- Jake as QB1

What do you all have?

Simple. Cristobal just needs to change everything about his coaching, game prep, roster management, offense, special teams, and defense. Easy peasy

Serious question: is it just me or does it or has it seemed like these guys really didn’t play hard for TVD? Talking about all previous games?

I see no connection, especially on the sideline. The only guy talking to TVD prior to being pulled and after being pulled was X or TVD was solo.

I get the coaching thing with Gattis but I see a different level of energy around Jake. It could all be in the moment but man, I don’t know, something seems off there.

Advertisement
Serious question: is it just me or does it or has it seemed like these guys really didn’t play hard for TVD? Talking about all previous games?

I see no connection, especially on the sideline. The only guy talking to TVD prior to being pulled and after being pulled was TVD.

I get the coaching thing with Gattis but I see a different level of energy around Jake. It could all be in the moment but man, I don’t know, something seems off there.

There are more players on the roster who are pro Garcia than pro TVD. All of the WR want Garcia… except his butt buddy restrepo. Believe it was Flagg in the post game presser admitting Jake was the more vocal leader

I see no connection, especially on the sideline. The only guy talking to TVD prior to being pulled and after being pulled was X or TVD was solo.

TVD isn't a leader. It's obvious after watching this season unfold. He doesn't have any chemistry with the rest of that team. It doesn't look like they even like him. Complete 180 with Garcia.

Advertisement
There are more players on the roster who are pro Garcia than pro TVD. All of the WR want Garcia… except his butt buddy restrepo. Believe it was Flagg in the post game presser admitting Jake was the more vocal leader
Wow. I need to read that thread

I’ll start:

- Jake as QB1

What do you all have?

Send Gattis back to wherever he came from.

Advertisement
Back