Chaney involved in car accident

Advertisement
I wish we had more info, but in the case of a car accident, the lack of info typically means no serious injuries as that is almost always reported. It‘s “better” for clicks if the headline includes info about injuries. Let’s hope this is correct in this case.

Advertisement
A lot of teams instill in the players that the coach must be involved and called in incidents like this. Still a great culture setting move but probably something don knew to do, rather than the cops doing it

Advertisement
A lot of teams instill in the players that the coach must be involved and called in incidents like this. Still a great culture setting move but probably something don knew to do, rather than the cops doing it

It was on San Amaro, campus police were involved. They will always call the coach, and often a dean for a non-athlete too.

Advertisement
Looks the crash took place on Sam Amaro right by the soccer field and frat houses, makes sense UMPD and Mario showed up.

Hope everyone involved is okay.

Hope all involved are ok and if anyone wants to make a joke about this then you could get ****ed
"then you could get ****ed".

I Hope So Macaulay Culkin GIF by filmeditor

Advertisement
Looks like potential for herniates disks, usually not good for the back.
Fingers crossed no issues

Hope all is well, this kid has had the worst injury luck.

Where is that, the Lambda Chi house? I hope so, because if that's what happened, the speed limits over on San Amaro by fraternity row are not high limits, so I'm praying for a MINOR accident with no significant injuries...

Advertisement
Back