Chaney injury

edge

Junior
Did not look good. He was out of the tent quickly and removing gear while visibly upset. It was same shoulder he had surgery on. Bummer man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not good , im pretty sure that’s the shoulder he got surgery on.
When was his surgery?

I didn't see him come off after a hit, I just saw him go to the tent today. Hard for me to speculate on what happened.

When was his surgery?

I didn't see him come off after a hit, I just saw him go to the tent today. Hard for me to speculate on what happened.
It was January , he was hurt for awhile , that’s why he didn’t play much in all star games.

Advertisement
Unc says Pops thinks he is fine. Just a bad stinger. But they will do some tests. Pops is the toughest critic. Dom Don arm could be falling off and he’d say he’s ok. Lol
Great to hear. Give the kid a week off if needed to heal. Those shoulder injuries can turn into year long problems for RBs and LBs if you are not careful

Advertisement
Let’s give Burns some run during the heart of the game.
‘I know he’s coming in late when defenses are gassed but Burns runs hard and runs thru tackles. I’d like to see him get 5-7 carries in quarters 1-3.
5-7 carries?

Would you bench Knighton in favor of Burns? Because that's the kind of numbers you're talking about.

Advertisement
Any update? Did he re-injure the surgically repaired shoulder or the other shoulder?

He has shown toughness this year (more than I expected). If he's out this week, I believe Burns will be fine as he runs hard too...

Advertisement
Back