Chaney injury

He can play through a shoulder..it’s gonna be a ***** tho. All about pain management/tolerance

Advertisement
Give burns Chaney's carries for a couple of games until he's fully healthy.
He ran hard last game, and really always does. Chaney might be my favorite back, but I want his health to be there and long-term.

Kid looks like a mini Derrick Henry and high jumps 7 foot. ELITE. Need him for the long haul.

Advertisement
Chaney is a tough sumbytch. He runs with bad intentions. So much for the knock on him of being soft.

Yes, Chaney is tough and runs with bad intentions.

I noticed that Burns isn't exactly running with the virtue of human kindness. Powerful.

Fourth quarter - that defense gets a bit tired - Burns can really get some punishing BURN.

It was January , he was hurt for awhile , that’s why he didn’t play much in all star games.

SIAP, what is the nature of the injury? AC joint? Labrum? Rotator?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we can put the "he's soft" rumors to bed with this kid. Eyes don't lie...

He really did run soft in high school. There were two possibilities: he was either saving his best for college (a Belen tradition) or he just wasn’t physical.

It’s the former. He’s been running hard since camp. His dad was smart to save the carries in his body.

Yes, Chaney is tough and runs with bad intentions.

I noticed that Burns isn't exactly running with the virtue of human kindness. Powerful.

Fourth quarter - that defense gets a bit tired - Burns can really get some punishing BURN.
I would throw Knighton in there as well. He seems to seek out contact despite being much lighter than the other backs.

Advertisement
He really did run soft in high school. There were two possibilities: he was either saving his best for college (a Belen tradition) or he just wasn’t physical.

It’s the former. He’s been running hard since camp. His dad was smart to save the carries in his body.
man if you can lead a county in rushing running soft ill take it

Advertisement
Back