Chaney injury

Advertisement
Advertisement
He really did run soft in high school. There were two possibilities: he was either saving his best for college (a Belen tradition) or he just wasn’t physical.

It’s the former. He’s been running hard since camp. His dad was smart to save the carries in his body.
Isn't the counter argument to this that playing not to get hurt can often have the opposite effect?

Advertisement
Cause maybe just maybe we need them. We’ve shown nothing to prove we can just go full on nba and rest guys against conference opponents
They could very well take a Jarrid Williams approach. They dress, if we need em, they play. Chaney unless he is 100% I wouldnt mind resting. Burns has been running hard and Don is only getting 4-7 touches a game, not the end of the world. Jordan I am more interested in. believe he said before Pitt that he was alright and would be fine for pitt. obviously didnt play, would love to have him back with Mallory.

If Jordan can, he needs to go. We aren't good enough to look past any ACC competition, we need our best players to play.

actually i think you rest Brevin if you can bc we need him healthy the rest of the wy given how bad the WRs are

Advertisement
One of the other sites said Chaney had to sit after the first quarter cause aggrivated that shoulder. Anybody know if it's serious or if he's gonna miss time?

One of the other sites said Chaney had to sit after the first quarter cause aggrivated that shoulder. Anybody know if it's serious or if he's gonna miss time?
Its possible, thought he was running strong and then he didnt get any more work after, hope not tho

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back