Chaney back for Clemson?

Advertisement
Feels like when they rushed King back for Bama.

1668519341937.png

Last edited:
It sucks because we don’t know the injury and because of that we really don’t know if he’s back too soon or how it will affect his running.
He’s likely on a snap count and won’t be asked to do a lot.
Would love nothing for him to look like a stud and ball.
He’s one of my favorite recruits and players that I had high hopes for.

Advertisement
I feel like he's the most physically gifted RB we've had since L. Miller. Hi potential might be higher than any back on the roster. However, he's Glass Joe. If he could play the rest of the year close to 100%, he might actually carry us to victory against PITT and our bowl opponent (assuming we beat PITT).

Advertisement
Red shirt rules changed. Any four games so he is good even in the bowl.
Glad they made this change, but they should just make it you get 5 years to play and if you get injured in your 5th year you can apply for a 6th

This is great news. If we're going into Clemson with JB at the QB we're going to pretty much be running all night so it'll be good to have some horses back there. But obviously bad if Parrish is out.

CMC has had some really bad luck with injuries this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great news, and I hope Chaney will help, and more importantly for him that he becomes a big contributor.
With that said with our OL, with the exception of Jim Brown or Larry Csonka, no RB would be able to be very effective.

Advertisement
Back