Chaney back for Clemson?

Advertisement
Pretty much…

Colbie, X, Mallory and skinner are going to be huge to keep the defense honest
Just take some shots, please. Be smart about timing/field position and don’t just run the flea flicker every time….but throw a handful downfield and see what happens. Give us a chance at big plays or PIs so we can flip the field and move in chunks.

This should be tempting anyway since 11 can run. Let him drop back and look for some deep one-on-ones. Worst case it isn’t there, he can pull it and run. Do enough of this and Clemson might blow a few coverages trying to contain or keep eyes on him.

Really don’t want to see us hang tight as long as we can and play not to lose (or lose badly). Shoot your shot, there’s nothing to lose at this point. We’ve already had our asses kicked by far lesser teams. Nobody cares if or how we lose a game like this. Only chance to make noise is a W.

Let your nuts hang, ride the GT momentum, and go for f’king broke. Seriously can’t think of a single reason to approach it any other way.

For the love of god, Gattis spread Clemson out.
Gransapo I agree........let's face it, if we show wrinkles, new plays, plays that they have not seen, then **** we have a fighting chance......show them our old playbook and they are ready to stuff it . Gattis needs to have these Tigers discombobulated and swimming with........ what the **** will they do next?.
I want to SEE Dabo cry.......that would please me no end......
nicolas cage crying GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back