Chances of this kid flipping?

Advertisement
We've been hearing this for so long now but nothing has ever happened. I think he sticks. People said the same things about Kirby.

I hate sounding so **** insensitive but I hope with his knee problem a lot of schools have backed off. I think once he gets to college he can become a really good player.

Might be optimistic but I think he would have done it by now. Historically, these STA kids haven't been too much drama.

Advertisement
Might be optimistic but I think he would have done it by now. Historically, these STA kids haven't been too much drama.

Yep.. Remember the QB last year from STA Rudock (sp?)? He had committed to Iowa early and when Golden came on he really tried to flip the kid to Miami, yet Rudock stayed with his original pledge. I think the coach really stressed to them that once they commit to a school, that they stick with it.

Earl Garcia (Hillsborough High, coach of Earl Moore, DT commit) says he's like that as well.

I hate sounding so **** insensitive but I hope with his knee problem a lot of schools have backed off. I think once he gets to college he can become a really good player.

Me too. Hope that **** is mauled but heals all of a suddenly on signing day

Advertisement
It would be really fitting that after losing out on Rudock because "STA kids don't flip", our STA commit this year would end up flipping.

I am not counting on him being in the class. Hope he is. He's got potential. I don't think he's an instant impact worldbeater either though.

It would be really fitting that after losing out on Rudock because "STA kids don't flip", our STA commit this year would end up flipping.

I am not counting on him being in the class. Hope he is. He's got potential. I don't think he's an instant impact worldbeater either though.

+1 to everything

Advertisement
Remember Giovanni Bernard? STA guy. Committed to Notre Dame then switched his commitment to UNC.

Point? Everyone is different.

STA guys don't flip their commits as much as other kids from other high school's but it has happened before and will again.

George Smith is no longer walking the sidelines at STA, I'll bet dollars to doughnuts he was the biggest reason why STA kids would honor their commitments.

Until I hear otherwise I would say Jelani is far from a lock to sign with us in February.

Advertisement
Remember Giovanni Bernard? STA guy. Committed to Notre Dame then switched his commitment to UNC.

Point? Everyone is different.

STA guys don't flip their commits as much as other kids from other high school's but it has happened before and will again.

George Smith is no longer walking the sidelines at STA, I'll bet dollars to doughnuts he was the biggest reason why STA kids would honor their commitments.

Until I hear otherwise I would say Jelani is far from a lock to sign with us in February.

Bernard flipped because Weis and his staff were fired.

Advertisement
Back