Chances of a game Friday night...

Advertisement
LOL... you really take 10K? I’m guessing you’re just being sarcastic. My vit D labs shot up nicely after 3 months of 5K daily. Zero side effects. I was a little on the low side prior.
Not joking at all. I was surprised how cheap the supplement was so I just rolled with it. It's one pill.

When I get sick, which is rare, I will take 100,000 in a day.

The best chance is it started with 12 from last week and 7 the week before. So it's hard to say how many come out of quarantine tomorrow. Wednesdays are when u are supposed to submit numbers. The tests are daily but only submitted twice a week. Wednesday and game day.

sounds like we will know tomorrow at some point if we are going to play or not.

Advertisement
Not joking at all. I was surprised how cheap the supplement was so I just rolled with it. It's one pill.

When I get sick, which is rare, I will take 100,000 in a day.

Holy shlt...that’s way above recommended. But I know people do it. Are you getting your vit D levels tested?

yeah the supplement is very cheap, and they’re tiny little pills too, they’re so easy to drop and lose on the floor LOL

Holy shlt...that’s way above recommended. But I know people do it. Are you getting your vit D levels tested?

yeah the supplement is very cheap, and they’re tiny little pills too, they’re so easy to drop and lose on the floor LOL
My last panel was 5 months ago. Can't remember the level but it wasn't unusual.

Same dose? Did you originally test low?

no I just decided to start taking without bloods. Originally I was taking 2,000 daily and about 6 months ago my levels were still in the 30’s so I upped it to 5,000 daily. I’m trying to get north of 50 based on some research I saw. I also take testosterone so I have more labs to do in 2 months. I’ll see where I’m at then.

this is the original article I read in regards to Vitamin D. I was feeling really low energy and just off a few years back and have gone down the rabbit hole of health over the last few years. Gotten a lot of labs and test. Got it all mostly dialed in now and feel better than I ever have. I’m 35 and felt something was off in my early 30’s. Felt I was too young to be feeling so tired etc..

Just started a CpAP a couple weeks ago after finally crossing that last test off my list. I held off for many many years even though doctors said that might be the main thing I need to check. I ended up being in the severe side of apnea.

Advertisement

Ultimate Warrior Sport GIF by WWE

Yeah as long as you’re within normal range. I think the last one I had was around the range of 50 which is within normal limits. So many people have low vitamin D levels you wouldn’t believe it

the crazy thing is most doctors don’t even check it or care to think there is a benefit in supplementing with it. You could be in the 20’s and they won’t even address it. Low D is linked to a lot of negative issues

no I just decided to start taking without bloods. Originally I was taking 2,000 daily and about 6 months ago my levels were still in the 30’s so I upped it to 5,000 daily. I’m trying to get north of 50 based on some research I saw. I also take testosterone so I have more labs to do in 2 months. I’ll see where I’m at then.

this is the original article I read in regards to Vitamin D. I was feeling really low energy and just off a few years back and have gone down the rabbit hole of health over the last few years. Gotten a lot of labs and test. Got it all mostly dialed in now and feel better than I ever have. I’m 35 and felt something was off in my early 30’s. Felt I was too young to be feeling so tired etc..

Just started a CpAP a couple weeks ago after finally crossing that last test off my list. I held off for many many years even though doctors said that might be the main thing I need to check. I ended up being in the severe side of apnea.

Yeah most people need to drop weight and exercise more. It’s the typical vicious cycle we can all get into because of work and family pressures.

Hopefully you’re sleeping better and feeling better. We all tend to neglect our own health while taking care of everyone else.

Always wondered about testosterone and how that works as you get older. I am 47, in good have but always wonder if there is more I can do to feel better.

is there a particular brand you and @JeddTheFisch take for D? If this is personal, I am somewhat ignorant to the subject so pardon me in advance.

Advertisement
Yeah most people need to drop weight and exercise more. It’s the typical vicious cycle we can all get into because of work and family pressures.

Hopefully you’re sleeping better and feeling better. We all tend to neglect our own health while taking care of everyone else.
I was 225 and over Covid dropped to 180 with diet and exercise. Step one done.

Always wondered about testosterone and how that works as you get older. I am 47, in good have but always wonder if there is more I can do to feel better.

is there a particular brand you and @JeddTheFisch take for D? If this is personal, I am somewhat ignorant to the subject so pardon me in advance.
Bronson Nutrition. I'm sure I just got it on Amazon.

Advertisement

just vitamin D3. Id have to check the brand. Not sure if it matters.

my testosterone levels were in the 100’s. That’s on the level of a 70 yr old man. You free testosterone is more important than overall but no doctor can deny that 100’s for a man in his low 30’s is waaaay off. Some doctors are more cautious on prescribing testosterone therapy.

I had a few tell me no and not even test my bloods so I switched doctors to a younger guy who seems more up to date on medicine and new research haha. My levels are now in the 500’s and steady since I use the gel each day. I suggest everyone to get lab work done at least once a year if not twice. Find out your numbers for all this stuff. It could literally be life and death for some people.

just vitamin D3. Id have to check the brand. Not sure if it matters.

my testosterone levels were in the 100’s. That’s on the level of a 70 yr old man. You free testosterone is more important than overall but no doctor can deny that 100’s for a man in his low 30’s is waaaay off. Some doctors are more cautious on prescribing testosterone therapy.

I had a few tell me no and not even test my bloods so I switched doctors to a younger guy who seems more up to date on medicine and new research haha. My levels are now in the 500’s and steady since I use the gel each day. I suggest everyone to get lab work done at least once a year if not twice. Find out your numbers for all this stuff. It could literally be life and death for some people.
I will ask my new doctor about T when I see the dude in friggin’ March. Just ordered the D3, I’ll
Give it a shot. Thanks boys.

Advertisement
Back