Chances of a game Friday night...

Advertisement
Yes because that concept seems to be working so well as cases continue to soar.

Cases don't mean anything in terms of how sick you are. If I got tested for the flu after getting a flu vaccine I would most likely test positive. That doesn't mean I am sick it just means my body has produced flu antibodies. Could be the same with covid cases.

i hope they don't force the game with a depleted squad.. the entire SEC has rescheduled/postponed.. not worth limping into a game.

Advertisement
Cases don't mean anything in terms of how sick you are. If I got tested for the flu after getting a flu vaccine I would most likely test positive. That doesn't mean I am sick it just means my body has produced flu antibodies. Could be the same with covid cases.
Could be. And you could get hit by a random anvil pushed from a building by a guy wearing a Bugs Bunny outfit.

Banned for referencing a P Rhymes with Analytics event - until 11/5/20
OFFENDING POST DELETED -POSTER BANNED UNTIL NOVEMBER 5th FOR VIOLATING CIS ELECTION DAYS MARTIAL LAW PER THE WARNINGS BELOW:

SPECIAL NOTICE: Election Day & Day After Martial Law on CIS’ Eye in the Sky & Recruiting Boards

Be warned: If anyone posts anything - word starts with a P and rhymes with analytical - on November 3rd or 4th, 2020, it’s an automatic board ban until November 5th and 3 political warnings, which means that going forward, any warning for P rhymes with analytics will be an automatic 1-2 day board ban going further.

This applies to the Eye in the Sky and Recruiting boards. Please govern yourselves accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're being sold a fake bill of goods by a radiologist and a reality TV actor. You guys were claiming this thing was going to fizzle out in FL by the end of August according to the radiologist. What happened to that?
If you're talking about Dr. Levitt, the prediction was that excess deaths in FL would be around normal by the end of August.

If it's any one of the thousands of others with predictions, please pardon my interruption.

Advertisement
Wait....he gave them the day off to vote?!

200.gif
Ncaa rule this year.

PCR, which is what UM uses to test, tests for virus not antibodies.

It's only been 10 days since the UVA game. I guess it depends when they entered the protocol. I read somewhere that the quarantine period is 2 weeks, but I could be wrong too.

If it's truly just contact tracing, we might be OK. But it's going to be close.

This is about Trevor Lawrence but would also apply to our players. You may be right that of the rumored 19 some may still be from the original cases right before Virginia.

03909164-1111-4A45-B47A-7F5F2D024954.png

There are different tests for Covid-19 and it's antibodies. Those who recovered from Covid-19 won't test postive unless they're still in the quarantine period which is actually 10-20 days which is why the Big 10 went with a max quarantine of 21 days.

Advertisement
a really yes he can. We will not be told who has it out who is out for tracing. We will just be told there is or isn’t a game. It’s school policy not to comment on it
No coach has been able to keep it under wraps. He also needs to reach out to nc st. U think they wouldn’t be reporting Covid issues if Miami had them?

This is about Trevor Lawrence but would also apply to our players. You may be right that of the rumored 19 some may still be from the original cases right before Virginia.

View attachment 134871
just going to post this - Protocol for Positive Tests. I assume if you are a contact tracing and test positive during that time, the 10 day windown starts from that point , along with all the other protocol.

Advertisement
A family member told me 17 and counting (positive and contact tracing) this weekend. A lot of young guys mostly effecting ST and WR.

Haven’t heard since then. I’m assuming more and there’s not a ton of wiggle room to stay above the roster number needed to play.

So, Wiggins, Pope, and Harley are still starting?

Gonna be a lot of disappointed mopes.

just going to post this - Protocol for Positive Tests. I assume if you are a contact tracing and test positive during that time, the 10 day windown starts from that point , along with all the other protocol.

its 10 days plus the cardiac test if theyre a confirmed positive i believe

View attachment 134871

This is why you should never get your medical information from Twitter.

I don’t know who the fūck “a David Hale joint” is, I vaguely recall he’s some kind of sports reporter, but he’s talking about three different tests.

Yet anyone with even just a basic knowledge of medicine knows it an EKG and an electrocardiogram are the same fūcking thing. So he’s talking about two tests not three. Jesus Christ.

Advertisement
Back