Chances of a game Friday night...

Yes because that concept seems to be working so well as cases continue to soar.

I'm sure that has nothing to do with the country previously locked down and individuals not in contact with others for weeks/months

waynes world thumbs up GIF

Or riots, I mean, mostly peaceful protests.

/Locks own posts for the mods

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Amusing to see who the OP is and then have certain posters / vets question the validity of the information.

Advertisement
About 50/50. Worse than being reported.
I told y'all that weeks ago that we weren't exactly speaking on all of this. It hasn't been just a small number of freshman for weeks now. All of college football is doing it cause networks and conferences are pressing schools. If I had to guess the backlash is probably from far higher up. But that is just a guess on my part. Went up to nephew game this weekend & the number of kids quarantined in the hotel who still played for both teams was alarming to say the least... Far too many assumptions being made with kids health all around the country.

Advertisement
Pretty ridiculous to insinuate that it's anyone's fault (Manny or the kids) and making assumptions that people aren't "doing the right things" off the field.

Say what you want about this virus, but one thing that there is no debate about it how insanely contagious it is. There's simply no way to completely guarantee you keep it out of your building long-term. However, if there's a ton of actual positives, that's disheartening, because if you're socially distancing and following all guidance, there shouldn't be rampant transmission. But if you just had a couple kids actually test positive and everyone else is being quarantined out of caution, that's probably the best you can hope for. Guys in the NFL are getting it, and it's literally their job to NOT get it. Kind of hard to point fingers at kids or a coach if you have a positive test here or there.

Cool thing is nobody will ever really know what the situation is, because Miami guards this kind of information like it's data from Area 51.

Advertisement
Back