Chances of a game Friday night...

Advertisement
I said in one of my Fireside Chats that the true test will be just how engaged Mabo can keep the team as the season progresses. He came out of the gates like gangbusters, but just as the play on the field has become increasingly unfocused, the conduct off the field seems to be losing focus too. They go hand in hand.

The Vid giveth, and the Vid taketh away. We were all celebrating how focused we were and how great that sickly looking grey ghost Frenk was leading and how the players were buying in. Now, we've got guys losing focus and dropping like flies.

I said in one of my Fireside Chats that the true test will be just how engaged Mabo can keep the team as the season progresses. He came out of the gates like gangbusters, but just as the play on the field has become increasingly unfocused, the conduct off the field seems to be losing focus too. They go hand in hand.

The Vid giveth, and the Vid taketh away. We were all celebrating how focused we were and how great that sickly looking grey ghost Frenk was leading and how the players were buying in. Now, we've got guys losing focus and dropping like flies.

To be fair, all it takes is one or two kids to mess up to ruin it for the team. I’ll judge more on how they perform Friday and whether they have any other outbreaks after this week

Advertisement
If there are back to back bye weeks...maybe they cancel out....(kind of like girls in a threesome when you're cheating)....and the curse is lifted????
will ferrell lol GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Banned for referencing a P Rhymes with Analytics event - until 11/5/20
OFFENDING POST DELETED -POSTER BANNED UNTIL NOVEMBER 5th FOR VIOLATING CIS ELECTION DAYS MARTIAL LAW PER THE WARNINGS BELOW:

SPECIAL NOTICE: Election Day & Day After Martial Law on CIS’ Eye in the Sky & Recruiting Boards

Be warned: If anyone posts anything - word starts with a P and rhymes with analytical - on November 3rd or 4th, 2020, it’s an automatic board ban until November 5th and 3 political warnings, which means that going forward, any warning for P rhymes with analytics will be an automatic 1-2 day board ban going further.

This applies to the Eye in the Sky and Recruiting boards. Please govern yourselves accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good! Maybe we'll fall backwards into a combination that actually works!

this is the dumbest statement ever. Our offensive line already sucks and you want more players out? Yeah let’s run some freshmen and other ****** bench players out for this game.

Advertisement
Back