Chance Robinson commits to Miami

View as article
View attachment 264652
Dam non-recruiting Cocaine Sniffin Lane Kiffin…
1699321971350.gif

Advertisement
All of y’all out here talking about Lane the recruiter while all I see is that he’s got the 20th best class in the country And hasn’t done any better.

Hugh was smoking those numbers

Advertisement
His starters were transfers and his third starter will be a transfer also.

Mario should talk to him and learn his ways, because our QB room absolutely sucks.

In fact, it is WORSE now than it was when Mario took over. Barring a miracle, it will be even worse next season. All good, we got Judd, and will probably watch Luke take a walk.

I'll take Ole Miss' QB room and 8-1 record over ours any day of the week.

Advertisement
Mario should talk to him and learn his ways, because our QB room absolutely sucks.

In fact, it is WORSE now than it was when Mario took over. Barring a miracle, it will be even worse next season. All good, we got Judd, and will probably watch Luke take a walk.

I'll take Ole Miss' QB room and 8-1 record over ours any day of the week.
Very much disagree with this assessment.

Very much disagree with this assessment.

It's cool, we'll finish 6-6 with Mario's guys, with Judd on the way.

Kiffen will finish 8-5, at worst, and have a significantly better QB room - with more QBs on the way.

What part of this do you agree with? The fact that we have a worse QB room than Ole Miss, or the fact that Ole Miss has a better QB room than us?

It's cool, we'll finish 6-6 with Mario's guys, with Judd on the way.

Kiffen will finish 8-5, at worst, and have a significantly better QB room - with more QBs on the way.

What part of this do you agree with? The fact that we have a worse QB room than Ole Miss, or the fact that Ole Miss has a better QB room than us?
The kiffen stuff stays hilarious. The man has not won a thing to deserve this hype.

I know what he was like at FAU off the football field and yall are smoking crack thinking we wouldn't be on probation at Miami with him.

You dont know what you dont know.

The kiffen stuff stays hilarious. The man has not won a thing to deserve this hype.

I know what he was like at FAU off the football field and yall are smoking crack thinking we wouldn't be on probation at Miami with him.

You dont know what you dont know.

Tom can't be honest with himself and admit that Ole Miss has a significantly better QB room than us this season, and moving forward.

So Tom tries to shift the argument to how Kiffen-led Ole Miss "has not won a thing" or "hype."

Let me be clear, I don't give a **** how dirty Kiffen is. Means zero to me. The reality is Ole Miss has a better QB room than us now, and they will next year.

Stay on topic.

Advertisement
Tom can't be honest with himself and admit that Ole Miss has a significantly better QB room than us this season, and moving forward.

So Tom tries to shift the argument to how Kiffen-led Ole Miss "has not won a thing" or "hype."

Let me be clear, I don't give a **** how dirty Kiffen is. Means zero to me. The reality is Ole Miss has a better QB room than us now, and they will next year.

Stay on topic.
I remember when we had one of the best rooms going into last year.

Stay on topic.
Kiffen has been there how long?

Where were you after A&M?

I dont subscribe to Mario/QB conspiracy theories. He didn't poison the well.

TVD just mentally isn't hacking it. Furthermore the "get another portal QB" while TVD was flirting with Alabama makes sense how?

Anyway

See you Saturday along with the rest of the gang.

Kiffen has been there how long?

Where were you after A&M?

I dont subscribe to Mario/QB conspiracy theories. He didn't poison the well.

TVD just mentally isn't hacking it. Furthermore the "get another portal QB" while TVD was flirting with Alabama makes sense how?

Anyway

See you Saturday along with the rest of the gang.

Tom can't stay on topic. I didn't post about any of this **** you been writing about.

I said Ole Miss has a better QB room than us. You seem to have a hard time understanding / acknowledging this, so you begin talking about stupid **** like "hype" and "probation" and my personal favorite, "theories."

I have a theory on QBs: Kiffen has a far better QB room at Ole Miss than we do.

A Few Good Men You Cant Handle The Truth GIF by SundanceTV

Advertisement
Tom can't stay on topic. I didn't post about any of this **** you been writing about.

I said Ole Miss has a better QB room than us. You seem to have a hard time understanding / acknowledging this, so you begin talking about stupid **** like "hype" and "probation" and my personal favorite, "theories."

I have a theory on QBs: Kiffen has a far better QB room at Ole Miss than we do.

A Few Good Men You Cant Handle The Truth GIF by SundanceTV
Again

How long has Kiffen been there? I get it you didn't want Mario. It's gotta suck needing your agenda fulfilled and it is at odds with the team you support.

Mario didn't bring in 66.667% of the QB room. Im gonna give him time.

No im not happy about QB play, DT recruiting and some other things.

Keep banging that war drum though.

See you Saturday 😉

look at his qb room...look at ours....

then ask yourself about a class ranking lol

He’s done a great job developing Dart. At this point, he’s probably a legitimate draft pick.

He’s got a 4 year starter as the backup.

Borderline 5 star QB 2 cycles ago sitting 3rd string.

Only simpletons would look at Class Ranking and use that against Kiffin. Class Ranking and “recruiting” is the last piece of wood in the ocean these Lane deniers hang onto. He does better than Wario in the portal, and if you wanna talk HS recruiting, he shoved us in a locker for a 5 star DL that visited campus 14 times. (“best DL class in UM history”, “this time it’s personal” they said) and tragically, looks like he might flip Chance.

Let’s not even talk about what they’ve done on the field this year because it’s gunna get ugly in here real quick lol. They got a chance to ascend a tier in the SEC with this trip to Athens on Saturday.

Meanwhile, we’re worried about who is our starting QB in week 9 and praying not to lose by 2+ touchdowns to FSU back to back years.

#LaneTrain 🚂

Advertisement
Back