Chance Robinson commits to Miami

View as article
Just because somebody commits, doesn’t mean you don’t keep recruiting them hard to up until the very end.

That’s one thing I have confidence in with the staff, they don’t stop. No idea if this guy sticks or not, but I know we’re going to keep recruiting him, and that won’t change. And that’s how it has to be. For everyone. Committed or not.

Personally, I’m not sweating this class until the last possible signings are over. Then I’ll judge. In the meantime, you ladies keep freaking out.

Advertisement
Just because somebody commits, doesn’t mean you don’t keep recruiting them hard to up until the very end.

That’s one thing I have confidence in with the staff, they don’t stop. No idea if this guy sticks or not, but I know we’re going to keep recruiting him, and that won’t change. And that’s how it has to be. For everyone. Committed or not.

Personally, I’m not sweating this class until the last possible signings are over. Then I’ll judge. In the meantime, you ladies keep freaking out.
recruiting is the absolute craziest thing to stress over. some of these dudes need to take like ten steps back, enjoy the big commitments when they come, and save all the hot takes for signing day.

Hold tf on......you died 9 years ago man tf going on here???????
I...what. Just wtf. : r/WTF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back