Chance Robinson commits to Miami

View as article
Season 9 Idk GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
if Miami was serious about football..

We wouldn’t be hearing about how our NIL is stronger then ever, but can’t land top prospect’s or even 2nd tier prospects.

If our NIL was on point and we cared about winning, guys like Barney wouldn’t be committed to Nebraska. Franklin would have committed by now. And we wouldn’t have a class that’s 75% of Golden specials.

It’s been regurgitated that we have a strong NIL system by every outlet and it’s getting tiresome. We most definitely don’t have a solid NIL.

When early signing day rolls around y’all will see. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. Top recruits are bought and paid for. They are not recruited.

Right now we ain’t buying.

Advertisement
Smh...let him visit

Some of y'all are so scary yo lol

Y'all wanted big boy recruiting, right?? Kids owe the right to make sure they are making the best decisions for them opposed to watching us lay another egg and be stuck here. Innis would be here if our offense had a pulse last season. Kid is allowed to do his due diligence in case we crap the bed like last year. If the offense is solid we'll be fine and he won't give OSU or anyone else a second look by October

I mean...these the fights y'all wanted right???

Advertisement
You can’t be 100% committed, and go to a place like Ohio State, imo.

It’s not like taking a vaca trip to LA, Miami or NY.

You’re going there cause your seriously considering them.

If I'm a Miami commit and I know I'm going to Miami, I'm definitely taking my free visits. Ohio ain't on my list of places to visit....however, Ohio St vs Michigan would be a trip worth taking especially if it's free.

You can’t be 100% committed, and go to a place like Ohio State, imo.

It’s not like taking a vaca trip to LA, Miami or NY.

You’re going there cause your seriously considering them.
Remember kids these days are on their phones too much to learn what the words "100% committed" even means. LOL

Advertisement
Back