Chance Robinson commits to Miami

View as article
Happy Hour Drinking GIF

LOL. Initially I thought you edited it but now see I wrote it. Not that I'm anal or anything like that ....🤔.... but have corrected it Good one.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hate these posts. U would think after what we did with 7 losses these posts wont be around anymore. I just give up man, if we lose alot we still getting a banger class dead a55. Alot of yall was asleep last season

Nah bro; u’re not taking into consideration that it was the 1st yr bump class. I can guarantee u that if we have another season like last yr we won’t remotely have a class close to the class of ‘23.

Advertisement
U don't follow other programs it doesn't work like that. When u have an elite recruiter they recruit elite regardless. What did Jimbo sell an 8-4 season in his 4th year and the number one class

Bro, lol…C’mon. Jimbo was 26-10 his first 3 yrs, including 3-0 in bowls. They went 8-4 in 2021, one yr removed from going 9-1 w/ a NY6 bowl victory, the first in 10 yrs. You know where A&M’s 5-7 2022 season led them in recruiting? 12th. By far his worst, full class.

Nah bro; u’re not taking into consideration that it was the 1st yr bump class. I can guarantee u that if we have another season like last yr we won’t remotely have a class close to the class of ‘23.
I will agree to disagree my boy. Hopefully we do well but if we dont I believe we still land a real good class.

Bro, lol…C’mon. Jimbo was 26-10 his first 3 yrs, including 3-0 in bowls. They went 8-4 in 2021, one yr removed from going 9-1 w/ a NY6 bowl victory, the first in 10 yrs. You know where A&M’s 5-7 2022 season led them in recruiting? 12th. By far his worst, full class.
Mario does have a good track record in his Oregon stay so people know he can get dudes drafted high.

Advertisement
In my day being a power drinker , that my brother is impressive period.

I’m sure the bugger type burp following was just as impressive.

GOCANES

When I was at UM we had a 2 story beer bong. The sheer pressure that the gravity created forced the beer into you so fast it was hard to regulate. It was a minute ago but I swear we'd load a whole 6-pack. Puts that kid to shame. :)

Yeah. 2 am last call 😂 . But it’s likely due to the theme parks and such. Also the surrounding areas with a bunch of time shares and sht
Los Angeles shuts down at 2am too. I thought that was crazy the first time I went out there. When you’re talking about all night party cities in the US, it’s Miami, New York and Vegas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can’t think of a single coach who’s ever pulled back to back top 10 classes with back to back losing seasons. I don’t care how good of a recruiter you are or how much money you’ve got. You have to eventually start winning games to keep kids interested. If Miami goes 8-4, we’re almost guaranteed a top 10, maybe even top 5 class. If they go 5-7 or 6-6 we’ll be lucky to see a top 15 class. Recruits, especially offensive ones are already suspect of Mario. They’re going to need to see some on field improvement to convince a lot of them that it’s not the same old, same old. You can hire the world’s greatest salesman to sell your product but if your product is garbage, eventually people will stop buying no matter how good the sales pitch.

Advertisement
Back