Champs Sports Bowl

S

selectsix

This is tough to even think about. Who do you cheer for when FSU and ND meet (not that I really want to as I despise both but just want to enjoy the game)? FSU -3.5.......thoughts on who you like to win?

Advertisement
well FSU fans have pushed them to a tie with UF as my most hated teams soooooo

gotta roll with ND

gotta roll with ND

You have to be some young-an to say that crap. (80's Convicts vs Catholics) will never be forgotten.

seriously hand in your Cane card. It's been revoked!

gotta roll with ND

You have to be some young-an to say that crap. (80's Convicts vs Catholics) will never be forgotten.

seriously hand in your Cane card. It's been revoked!

not a young'n....but things change with the times. fsu is number 1 most hated currently

Advertisement
UF and Notre Shame are equally at the top of the most hated teams for Canes fans. Got to go for FSU to embarass the Irish today.

Advertisement
who roots for a conference?? lmao

and yeah...we recruit against FSU on a yearly....let's root for them to win

dont make sense cuz

They replaced the field there, no? That stadium is the worst. Seats suck, stadium sucks. They should tear that piece of **** down.

Advertisement

dont make sense cuz

How does it affect us if they win or lose playing ND in a bowl game? They beat us already this year by making a bowl. Do recruits really care or decide what school to go to if a team beats another in a bowl?

You go with your little bro...

this

plus itll be a win for the ACC and the state of florida

WTF cares?!?! it'll also be a win for a recruiting rival, I honestly cannot understand "you people" that root for FSU to win...ever. Them doing well only hurts Miami, if you can't see that you need to give up following football.

Whoa whoa whoa, what do yea mean "you people"? we need to have a house meeting yall!

as for FSU, I’d much rather smash a good FSU team every year over a weak one. how is them doing well only hurt Miami? in that sense them losing to us is what’s going to hurt FSU. Miami needs to just worry about Miami, if a recruit doesn’t want to come here because FSU beat ND in a bowl game, they can kick rocks.

Advertisement

dont make sense cuz

How does it affect us if they win or lose playing ND in a bowl game? They beat us already this year by making a bowl. Do recruits really care or decide what school to go to if a team beats another in a bowl?

it could show that maybe FSU isn't on an upward swing to recruits if they lose this game.

*%$@ fsu
mutha *&$% notre shame.
**** the acc. . .
%$#@ the champs bowl (not watching)
Can they both lose?

I don't care about NOBODY but this :neonu:

Advertisement
Back