Champs Sports Bowl

No matter what, I will never go back to that stadium again. Worst of all time.

Advertisement
All you guys are stuck in the past, in every aspect when it comes to this program. **** FSU, who cares about Notre Dame anymore. Our rivalry is done with them. Our beef is over.

you know MIAMI plays them next season.
you'll see. . their fans are racist scumbags. Speaking of racist scum. . . what is "kkkpimp?"

Cane is PRECISELY correct.

I know they have blacks on the team, but a more racist, elitist, arrogant, hateful group of folks you'll never meet. I was on another site and when they say my Miami logo, suddenly a crapload of them were talking about my gold teeth, light-sucking color, gold chains, dumbass cheating ignorant players, and then it got worse from there.

I hate everything they are, everything they stand for, and everything that makes them feel so superior to us and everyone else.

FSU? Let's break it down for you pups. Some here apparently were still dribbles down their mommas legs when the U was getting cheated by ND on a regular basis.

FSU is a cross-state rival. FSU, when they're on their game makes us better, and Miami makes FSU better. Both teams at the end of the day do in fact represent the STATE OF FLORIDA, something I think we can all take a bit of pride in.

FSU and Miami have always been more friendly rivals than any other cross state rivals. ****, everyone on both teams know each other. Former teammates, friends, and sometimes family. Oh yeah, I LOVE to beat FSU, but I don'lt hate them, because they don't hate us. Of course that one day per year, some folks aren't speaking to each other.

WTF do either team have with those ####ing Notre Dame ###holes?

Notre Dame? OH! That's right! They don't teach any proper history in public schools any more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back