Champs Sports Bowl

In any game I don't really care about, I always cheer for the Offense. Love high scoring games with teams that mean nothing to the U at that given point in time.

On a serious note. There should be no question that we support FSU. A study of Canes History from the '70's forward leaves no doubt.

Advertisement
***** FSU. They were throwing parades when Yahoo printed the Shapiro thing. Think they would weep for one second if we got the death penalty? A weak Miami is the only hope they have of 'returning to what they were'. Any sympathy or empathy for them is wasted. Big deal they played us throughout the years. They SHOULD have played us every year.

***** FSU. They were throwing parades when Yahoo printed the Shapiro thing. Think they would weep for one second if we got the death penalty? A weak Miami is the only hope they have of 'returning to what they were'. Any sympathy or empathy for them is wasted. Big deal they played us throughout the years. They SHOULD have played us every year.

if something like that happened to them, would we not be the first ones to throw a party?

Exactly. This is a team that has beaten us 2 straight years, uses that to recruit against us, and if you go to their websites, writes slanderous pieces against the state of our program. Go ND.

Advertisement

if something like that happened to them, would we not be the first ones to throw a party?

Not to many posters here. Many UM fans openly root for them on sites like this one.

I hate them both.... let's see the options here:

If ND wins then queue up the "ACC Sucks" threads. I think it's about time the ACC starts winning it's share of games against OOC, including bowl games, and getting some cred.

But, if FSU wins, then it only helps them in recruiting vs Miami. Not what I want to see.

OK....I just convinced myself to pull against FSU (no, I will never pull *for* ND).

well FSU fans have pushed them to a tie with UF as my most hated teams soooooo

gotta roll with ND

You have to be some young-an to say that crap. (80's Convicts vs Catholics) will never be forgotten.

seriously hand in your Cane card. It's been revoked!

not a young'n....but things change with the times. fsu is number 1 most hated currently

+1000

**** FSU.... I don't even care about the Irish

If ND wins then queue up the "ACC Sucks" threads. I think it's about time the ACC starts winning it's share of games against OOC, including bowl games, and getting some cred.

this is exactly what i meant by, a win for the ACC.

Advertisement
who cares about if the ACC sucks or not?!?!?!

let''s just worry about us.

i couldn't care less about FSU or the conference looking good.

Yea seriously let's root for FSU so they could continue to steal all the big time recruits from Florida from us. I can care less about Notre Dame and the 80s. I care about UM returning to prominence and as long as FSU is winning and getting big time recruits it hurts us IMO. Not an FSU fan but them losing is good for us.

Advertisement
All you guys are stuck in the past, in every aspect when it comes to this program. **** FSU, who cares about Notre Dame anymore. Our rivalry is done with them. Our beef is over.

**** fsu. let Notre Dame blast them by 40 like they did to us last year. Let the recruits see where FSU is at right now.

They replaced the field there, no? That stadium is the worst. Seats suck, stadium sucks. They should tear that piece of **** down.

Definitely did, that **** looks prestine

Im sure that was the #1 concern for the champs bowl committee after ******* Coop

Advertisement
I root with blood for two teams.

The U.

And WHOEVER plays Notre Dame.

It's because I'm a longtime fan of the U that I hate everything about Notre Dame.

Jeez, guys!

Is this a serious question???

Advertisement
Back