chaminade vs serra

Advertisement
Advertisement
Judging by reaction on twitter, Serra is/was beast of a team out west and were favorites heading into this one. Most people seem stunned by this. Being in florida I dont really know but looks like Kaaya and his crew just did something dam impressive. Good for him and his boys.
Serra is a beast out here, they crushed chaminade earlier this season, this is like miami going to the ACC ship game and beating fsu after the loss earlier. And kaaya has minimal talent to work with other than one or two. Beast mode

Chaminade is actually pretty good football school.

Yup, his statement is absolutely false. That being said Serra is the BTW of SoCal.

Advertisement
Brad and Felicia

3.jpg:large

Advertisement
Brad and Felicia

3.jpg:large

Skip the jackson talk, he's going elsewhere but this man right here is our future, imo I hope he or olsen wins out cause Williams had his chance to step up while morris wasnt 100% this year at times and for some reason I feel the coaches didnt trust him or morris was that much better than him even while hurt

Need to hold on to him and get him to early enroll somehow. If he EEs, he starts. This kid is legit, I like him more than Olsen. Kid is a Sam Bradford clone.

Advertisement
Judging by reaction on twitter, Serra is/was beast of a team out west and were favorites heading into this one. Most people seem stunned by this. Being in florida I dont really know but looks like Kaaya and his crew just did something dam impressive. Good for him and his boys.
Serra is a beast out here, they crushed chaminade earlier this season, this is like miami going to the ACC ship game and beating fsu after the loss earlier. And kaaya has minimal talent to work with other than one or two. Beast mode

Chaminade is actually pretty good football school.

Yup, his statement is absolutely false. That being said Serra is the BTW of SoCal.

Yeah right, there was nothing false. I said they got blown out and they were complete underdogs- it was a shocking win. end of story.

I never said Chaminade sucked, they are a good TEAM, they dont have a a ton of stars though -a talent gap - a few going d1, but serra has way more headed that way.

BTW, k9cane is on point here with me. but what do I know.http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/60086-Ok-just-got-back-from-the-Chaminade-Serra-game(Brad-Kayaa)

SIAP
Kaaya was slinging it Friday night. The Miami commit is most comfortable dropping back in the pocket, scanning the field and then making a strong throw. The four-star is not great when he gets flushed out, but he did an outstanding job Friday picking apart Serra's defense and finding his receivers. Kaaya also did a nice job placing the ball where it needed to be -- away from Serra's defensive backs and only where his receivers could get it. His was a very mature performance. - See more at: http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1584690#sthash.5gT3FfS4.dpuf

Advertisement
Back