chaminade vs serra

Advertisement
Wow, Pass interference on Serra.

Chaminade can now just kill the clock and go for the game winning FG.

Advertisement
Chaminade wins it on a game winning FG

Great final drive by Kaaya against what Chris Rix said was one of the top defenses in southern California.

Chaminade wins it on a game winning FG

Great final drive by Kaaya against what Chris Rix said was one of the top defenses in southern California.

Chris Rix complaining about Wide Right/Left was funny too.

Advertisement
162.gif

Judging by reaction on twitter, Serra is/was beast of a team out west and were favorites heading into this one. Most people seem stunned by this. Being in florida I dont really know but looks like Kaaya and his crew just did something dam impressive. Good for him and his boys.

Judging by reaction on twitter, Serra is/was beast of a team out west and were favorites heading into this one. Most people seem stunned by this. Being in florida I dont really know but looks like Kaaya and his crew just did something dam impressive. Good for him and his boys.
Serra beat Chaminade 36-0 in October, so yeah this was quite the shocker.

Advertisement
Serra is a beast out here, they crushed chaminade earlier this season, this is like miami going to the ACC ship game and beating fsu after the loss earlier. And kaaya has minimal talent to work with other than one or two. Beast mode

Serra is like the Miami Central of California. This is a huge, huge win for Chaminade. Chaminade is a small private school and Serra was probably favored by 3 touchdowns

Serra is a beast out here, they crushed chaminade earlier this season, this is like miami going to the ACC ship game and beating fsu after the loss earlier. And kaaya has minimal talent to work with other than one or two. Beast mode

Chaminade is actually pretty good football school.

Advertisement
Kaaya is the real deal. Made nice throws with zip on them all night. Great touch on his passes when necessary. Does a great job of anticipation throws, putting the ball where the receiver will end up. Really good prospect. Can't wait to get him in Coral Gables. Hope that he EEs.

Kaaya is **** good.

Toes the line of "zip" and throwing a catchable ball

He's thrown more balls over the middle of the field in the last 15 minutes than Morris threw all year and not one guy has broken stride.

I trust Coley's recruiting skills. He got fsu Winston & he will get us Kayaa.

D. Craig got FSU Winston he is best Alabama recruiter there is.

Advertisement
Back