chaminade vs serra

Advertisement
Kaaya is **** good.

Toes the line of "zip" and throwing a catchable ball

He's thrown more balls over the middle of the field in the last 15 minutes than Morris threw all year and not one guy has broken stride.

Great pass to Lee.

Chaminade just tied it.

Just realized its Chris Rix doing the color for this game.

Kaaya's gonna win a Heisman in Coral Gables with the plethora of weapons at his disposal.

Unfair to give that guy that much speed and explosiveness at the skill positions.

Chaminade and Serra tied at 35 all

Advertisement
This guy Diamond Lee needs an offer soon from Golden. Looks like he will turn into a great slot receiver in the future.

Pretty sure we already offered Dymond Lee. the game I watched earlier this year, Kaaya was just super smooth. Wish I had access to see this one.

This guy Diamond Lee needs an offer soon from Golden. Looks like he will turn into a great slot receiver in the future.

I think he got an offer from us in Oct, if its the 2016 kid. We are on him...

Looks like everyone is aware already, lol

Advertisement
Miami has already offered him. Kid is just a sophomore. Gonna be one of the top WR in the country.

This was posted by Chaminade football's twitter October 5th:

Chaminade Football ‏@NadeFootball 5 Oct
2016 WR Dymond Lee (@SwaggBack9) received his first #D1 offer today from none other than the University of Miami! Congrats!
#TheU #D1Bound

Kaaya is **** good.

Toes the line of "zip" and throwing a catchable ball

He's thrown more balls over the middle of the field in the last 15 minutes than Morris threw all year and not one guy has broken stride.

I trust Coley's recruiting skills. He got fsu Winston & he will get us Kayaa.

Advertisement
Advertisement
big 3rd down pass. flat footed and still threw a bullet down the middle of the field

Advertisement
Back