Challenge accepted....

So it's not possible that he gets better another year in the system with the same coaches yet we're going to be so much better with a new FT qb, all new offensive staff?

From last year we no longer have the players that accounted for
28% tackles
50% Ints
32% Recv yards
54% Rushing yards

I believe we have the horses to replace all that right NOW in the stable. It's on the coaching staff to get them ready. IMO coaching in CFB is paramount, much more important than talent. So while we have the talent it amounts for squadoosh if they arent coached up to be where they are supposed to be to make the play they are talented enough to make. I believe in experience and an experienced QB capitalizes on defensive mistakes. Thank God we have all three SENIOR LBs back.

Felipe Franks will *MAYBE* have a cup of coffee in the NFL but with another year at the college level with the same staff he will be better. Out there is a youtube video (cant post cause Im at work) of Franks highlights from last year. It happens to be in chronological order and to my untrained eyes he looks better at the end than he does in the beginning.
A logical response? Watch out!

Advertisement
Floriduh’s arrogance just gets more disgusting every year. I want them to be DESTROYED!
UiF fans are like Trump supporters, they are delusional and dont actually pay attention to what is going on...anything neg is fake and all real news is flatering and "good".........they could be convinced that there is ocean front property in Nebraska and Iowa worth investing on.

Advertisement
UiF fans are like Trump supporters, they are delusional and dont actually pay attention to what is going on...anything neg is fake and all real news is flatering and "good".........they could be convinced that there is ocean front property in Nebraska and Iowa worth investing on.
I get this is a way for you to bash Trump supporters, but they're actually more like Hillary supporters. They believe the polls, are more concerned with giving the appearance of being great rather than doing the work to be great, and think everyone wants them to win just because of their name.

Keep the political stupidity off this forumn please. So funny to see partisans go back and forth when 90% of supporters of any party don’t have any real understanding of the actual effects of public policies. The average Joe lack understanding of basic econ, game theory, or even response to incentive. And for the record if you’ve ever been to UF it’s an extremely liberal place. It makes the entire county blue every election.

Fans here never learn.put Frank's and Beans comments all over that lockerrooms,meeting rooms etc.if this team doesn't come out on Aug 24 and shut him up nothing will motivate this team.and we might as well face it you guys will be eating crow for a very long time.Lsu and the season last year didn't teach you anything.for 18 long years I've been hearing fans,players and coaches talking a lot **** about what they are going to do then a big fat egg and flush the toilet.enough already I've had it time to start kicking a$$ before the trash talk.don't say it do it.

That LSU prolapse was all on Richt (God bless the man), and it's the moment I gave up on him. The biggest game on the biggest stage during his tenure, and we came out like unprepared 7 year olds lost in the mall. Nevermind it was the first **** game of the season with all offseason to plan for... I digress.

My point being, I knew then that Richt was not passionate enough about winning, because that should never have happened if the head coach actually cared about winning. Our offense and special teams were abysmal - as if absolutely nothing was done over the summer in preparation for that game.

Manny, I am hopeful, wakes up each night at 3am screaming and sweating profusely at the mere thought of losing to the Turds on 8/24. Their roster is not better than ours, and we match up with them very well. We've got enough talent to win that game. Only question is whether our coaching staff will put in the necessary man hours to prepare the team physically and put together game plans that maximize our positional strengths.

If the staff does it's job, we win. It's just that simple.

All that said, Franks ain't no **** All-American QB. ****, he's not even an All-SEC QB.

No politics please

Advertisement
That LSU prolapse was all on Richt (God bless the man), and it's the moment I gave up on him. The biggest game on the biggest stage during his tenure, and we came out like unprepared 7 year olds lost in the mall. Nevermind it was the first **** game of the season with all offseason to plan for... I digress.

My point being, I knew then that Richt was not passionate enough about winning, because that should never have happened if the head coach actually cared about winning. Our offense and special teams were abysmal - as if absolutely nothing was done over the summer in preparation for that game.

Manny, I am hopeful, wakes up each night at 3am screaming and sweating profusely at the mere thought of losing to the Turds on 8/24. Their roster is not better than ours, and we match up with them very well. We've got enough talent to win that game. Only question is whether our coaching staff will put in the necessary man hours to prepare the team physically and put together game plans that maximize our positional strengths.

All that said, Franks ain't no **** All-American QB. ****, he's not even an All-SEC QB.
I agree with everything you said about cmr but I didn't give up until he kept switching qbs and really never gave Williams a shot of nor would be adapt to or make any adjustments during the game.but as for Manny and enos there's no question they have this team ready to face the gators.now as far as winning that will depend on the players o n offense grasp the new playbook and how well they can execute it.this is one time I wished we had a tune up game first before the gators.there will be miscues in this game but thankfully we have a defense that can overcome them.we could very well lose this game like years past 82&85 and bounced back to have a productive season.

Fans here never learn.put Frank's and Beans comments all over that lockerrooms,meeting rooms etc.if this team doesn't come out on Aug 24 and shut him up nothing will motivate this team.and we might as well face it you guys will be eating crow for a very long time.Lsu and the season last year didn't teach you anything.for 18 long years I've been hearing fans,players and coaches talking a lot **** about what they are going to do then a big fat egg and flush the toilet.enough already I've had it time to start kicking a$$ before the trash talk.don't say it do it.

You had to bring some truth didn't you! This quickly came to mind.

Which led to this.....

Ugh...The Demise

Last edited:

Manny told me this week that if the gators went 0-12 for the season, he’d be mad they weren’t 0-13. I think he has the passion and ability to communicate that passion to the players and get them ready. I just hope this coaching staff is as good as they sound.

Advertisement
Back