Challenge accepted....

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am never a fan of fans on twitter tweeting at players or recruits. But this should be tweeted at every single defensive player on our team. They thing they’re gonna hang 50 on us? Gtfoh

Feleipe Franks 2018 TD to INT Ratio's:

Against teams above .500 (including Michigan)

6-4

Against teams below .500

18-2

Let that marinate

To amplify brock's comments, for 7 above .500 teams, that means that Franks had LESS THAN one TD pass per game.

For the 6 above .500 teams, Franks had 3 TD passes per game.

Just FYI, Miami was an "above .500" team last year.

So if we just have to withstand that firestorm of ONE touchdown pass in the entire game, I think we could survive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hearing stuff like this brings back memories of battle , if I could I'd do it all over again I would like ground hog day nothing like it boys.

Enjoy it all , nothing like a challenge to prepare for.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Fans here never learn.put Frank's and Beans comments all over that lockerrooms,meeting rooms etc.if this team doesn't come out on Aug 24 and shut him up nothing will motivate this team.and we might as well face it you guys will be eating crow for a very long time.Lsu and the season last year didn't teach you anything.for 18 long years I've been hearing fans,players and coaches talking a lot **** about what they are going to do then a big fat egg and flush the toilet.enough already I've had it time to start kicking a$$ before the trash talk.don't say it do it.

Advertisement
Back