Challenge accepted....

Advertisement
heisman favorite?

lmfao manny hang this on every players locker, put it on their dorm rooms on the OUTSIDE, place it on their fcking steering wheels and no one is allowed to remove it until august 24th

@dsddcane
I know it is Arnold, but just not liklng an avatar of a dude with *******.

Advertisement
I could be tripping, but I thought that we discussed this quote about a month ago. I do not feel like doing the research to see if this very same thread already exist. Maybe, it's just deja vu.
Yeah, not so much a feeling of deja vu, but actual vu (if that's a term)....

Same quote hyper analyzed and beaten to death a couple of weeks ago in this other thread on CIS:

heisman favorite?

lmfao manny hang this on every players locker, put it on their dorm rooms on the OUTSIDE, place it on their fcking steering wheels and no one is allowed to remove it until august 24th

@dsddcane

The phrase "Heisman favorite" literally means nothing anymore. There are maybe 100 guys countless athletic departments using social media to hype guys—which was a much more tedious task before social media.

We have made joe schmoe look like Marino numerous times, it may happen again, it ain't because this dude is any good though.

Manny adjusted the defense.

The striker took away those quick throws to the slot and te that got those scrub qbs red hot.

As long as he learned his lesson and blitzes responsibly and not recklessly, we will suffocate their passing game.

My main criticism of Manny was that the front four was the strength of the team, but he called games like they were a weakness too often.

When an opposing oc looks at our tape, the pass rush jumps off the screen. The number one concern is getting the ball out quickly to keep their qb alive.

When we play receivers aggressively and make the qb come off his first read, the defense crushes the pass.

All we have to do is let the front four eat. Blitz the middle with Shaq and Pink, and come with the safety OCCASIONALLY just to throw salt on the wounds.

Advertisement
Heisman favorite???? What a frickin' joke!!!! Florida is so full of themselves. They really think they have a championship team and that Franks is going to lead them to the promise land. They are delusional in thinking they will have the same success running the ball as they did last year with 4 new starters on the O-Line. Franks'success was predicated on having a solid running game keeping him in favorable short 2nd and 3rd downs. Take away the running game and I don't think Franks can beat you throwing the ball 40+ times per game especially in predictable situations.

Manny adjusted the defense.

The striker took away those quick throws to the slot and te that got those scrub qbs red hot.

As long as he learned his lesson and blitzes responsibly and not recklessly, we will suffocate their passing game.

My main criticism of Manny was that the front four was the strength of the team, but he called games like they were a weakness too often.

When an opposing oc looks at our tape, the pass rush jumps off the screen. The number one concern is getting the ball out quickly to keep their qb alive.

When we play receivers aggressively and make the qb come off his first read, the defense crushes the pass.

All we have to do is let the front four eat. Blitz the middle with Shaq and Pink, and come with the safety OCCASIONALLY just to throw salt on the wounds.

It’s going to be interesting how Baker calls this game, especially if Manolo let’s him do all of the defensive plays for the game which he should. Hopefully Baker won’t get too crazy with all of his shiny new defensive toys calling blitzes galore like Diaz started off doing in 2016 during his 1st year at Miami. With what we have on the DL, inside and outside, plus the veterans we have clogging up the middle that we remain aggressive but tempered as far as the blitz calls go so we aren’t putting what will be 3 out of 4 new starters in the secondary on an island.

Last edited:

Advertisement
Manny has let worse QBs look like the second coming of Peyton.
True.

Still, as far as "points scored".
Since Manny Diaz has been here, we've allowed 30+ points 6 times. We are 1-5 in those games (Beat Toledo 52-30). We haven't allowed more than 40, as the most points scored against Manny's defense is 38 by Clemson.

For comparison purposes:
Alabama has allowed 40+ twice since 2016

Florida has allowed 40+ 3 times (Including a 51 point game allowed)

Michigan has allowed 40+ 3 times

Florida State has allowed 40+ 5 times (last year alone was 4 lol)

Anyways, I actually dont think Felipe made this statement and it was stretched by the media or a fan and put on a graphic...but if he actually did say it....hes an idiot.

Advertisement
Man they wear their stupidity proudly on their sleeve. Manny should Post that at the bottom of each toilet and urinal...which coincidentally, is where gayturds happily drink from.

So it's not possible that he gets better another year in the system with the same coaches yet we're going to be so much better with a new FT qb, all new offensive staff?

From last year we no longer have the players that accounted for
28% tackles
50% Ints
32% Recv yards
54% Rushing yards

I believe we have the horses to replace all that right NOW in the stable. It's on the coaching staff to get them ready. IMO coaching in CFB is paramount, much more important than talent. So while we have the talent it amounts for squadoosh if they arent coached up to be where they are supposed to be to make the play they are talented enough to make. I believe in experience and an experienced QB capitalizes on defensive mistakes. Thank God we have all three SENIOR LBs back.

Felipe Franks will *MAYBE* have a cup of coffee in the NFL but with another year at the college level with the same staff he will be better. Out there is a youtube video (cant post cause Im at work) of Franks highlights from last year. It happens to be in chronological order and to my untrained eyes he looks better at the end than he does in the beginning.

Advertisement
Back