Chad Wilson's 2 cents on impending commitments

Advertisement
I can see the seriousness of crootin has diminished everyone's ability to detect sarcasm. Carry on with the seriousness. You opinions truly matter.

U know what's funny if jc Jackson and adoree Jackson tabor and duke Dawson sign with gators Quincy will never sniff the field.... Never

Advertisement
Chad Wilson ‏@GridironStuds 56m
These new ERA canes fans that mob around Twitter being a complete embarrassment while failing to attend games are killing the program.

@GridironStuds @Safid_Deen And your negativity? You either build or destroy... #ProblemOrSolution

@cooks002 @Safid_Deen sometimes you destroy to eventually build. No need to build a house on sand.

These new ERA canes fans that mob around Twitter being a complete embarrassment while failing to attend games are killing the program.

@GridironStuds @Safid_Deen And your negativity? You either build or destroy... #ProblemOrSolution

@cooks002 @Safid_Deen sometimes you destroy to eventually build. No need to build a house on sand.

Are we to read that as you agreeing with Chad and that you want to destroy the program so it can be rebuilt?

Are we to read that as you agreeing with Chad and that you want to destroy the program so it can be rebuilt?

No I actually disagreed with him after that, just wanted to share his response.

No I actually disagreed with him after that, just wanted to share his response.

Thanks. My jimmies are rustled today and I am reading negativity into everything.

Advertisement
ahahahah, he's butt hurt!

Advertisement
I can see the seriousness of crootin has diminished everyone's ability to detect sarcasm. Carry on with the seriousness. You opinions truly matter.

Perhaps it was you repeating the similar sentiment in multiple threads.
- Genron
- LSU paid them
- Stanford paid him
- Handler

There are times that saying the same thing over and over leads to either confusion or the intent being misinterpreted --- ask that boy who was joking about the wolf.

Last edited:
Advertisement
he has a point

Chad Wilson ‏@GridironStuds 3h

he has a point

Chad Wilson ‏@GridironStuds 3h

and what has Choad done as a UM alum?

A member of the Wilson family criticizing people about Twitter is like Genron criticizing someone for stalking teenagers

Advertisement
Back