Chad Wilson's 2 cents on impending commitments

Dude has been tearing it up on twitter today. Guy has a major axe to grind. SMH

Advertisement
In some sense he's right. Golden should have offered his kid and Harris early. This is his payback, he's obviously bitter. Golden needs to play the game better, he's tone deaf.

In some sense he's right. Golden should have offered his kid and Harris early. This is his payback, he's obviously bitter. Golden needs to play the game better, he's tone deaf.

So he should have offered Highsmith 2.0 to make this loud mouth turkey happy?

Quincy Wilson is a much better prospect than Highsmith. You have to play the game.

Advertisement
BTW it's clear that Golden had a problem with that school. Either that or he's incompetent. Either way he can't act like it's 2002, because it's not.

Quincy Wilson is a much better prospect than Highsmith. You have to play the game.

So he is on Kacy Rodgers II level?

This Wilson fellow, who does not impress a lot of people here, and demands his position to Miami, but may switch for UF, could have been patient, talked it out with UM, but instead went all 14 year old girl on twitter burning bridges.

Should have offered Harris earlier. Wilson - not buying it.

Last edited:
I can see the seriousness of crootin has diminished everyone's ability to detect sarcasm. Carry on with the seriousness. You opinions truly matter.

Perhaps it was you repeating the similar sentiment in multiple threads.
- Genron
- LSU paid them
- Stanford paid him
- Handler

There are times that saying the same thing over and over leads to either confusion or the intent being misinterpreted --- ask that boy who was joking about the wolf.

I think you are missing my entire purpose on his board...

How about this, if I am serious and not making fun of the numerous idiots on this board, I will post this tag in my post <serious>

<serious>
<notserious>

I can see the seriousness of crootin has diminished everyone's ability to detect sarcasm. Carry on with the seriousness. You opinions truly matter.

- Genron
- LSU paid them
- Stanford paid him
- Handler

There are times that saying the same thing over and over leads to either confusion or the intent being misinterpreted --- ask that boy who was joking about the wolf.

How about this, if I am serious and not making fun of the numerous idiots on this board, I will post this tag in my post <serious>

<serious>
<notserious>

I miss the purpose of schtick on the recruiting board when there are other places for it. This place is ****ed up enough without trolling to rustle jimmies. Some people actually come to recruiting boards for information. I come for the **** show, but between the constant trolling and hater/slurper debates some of it just gets stupid.

Advertisement

- Genron
- LSU paid them
- Stanford paid him
- Handler

<serious>
<notserious>

I miss the purpose of schtick on the recruiting board when there are other places for it. This place is ****ed up enough without trolling to rustle jimmies. Some people actually come to recruiting boards for information. I come for the **** show, but between the constant trolling and hater/slurper debates some of it just gets stupid.

There is no other place for it. This place is great for recruiting information, but the folks that take this **** so seriously are easy pawns.

Wusah and ****.

he has a point

Chad Wilson ‏@GridironStuds 3h
These new ERA canes fans that mob around Twitter being a complete embarrassment while failing to attend games are killing the program.

and what has Choad done as a UM alum?

Spends his small life ripping UM to his 113 Twitter followers and anyone else who will listen and trying to turn impressionable youth against his alma mater.

Chad Wilson is an embarrassment as a man. He thinks he's some member of high society because he's a HS football corch. Like the rest of a lot of these guys down here, the self-importance is truly shocking. But not only that, he regularly battles with local people on TWITTER, and lets his son do the same. It's really quite pathetic. The whole group of these HS corches down here are of almost no significance, but they think they rule the world.

Chad Wilson is an embarrassment as a man. He thinks he's some member of high society because he's a HS football corch. Like the rest of a lot of these guys down here, the self-importance is truly shocking. But not only that, he regularly battles with local people on TWITTER, and lets his son do the same. It's really quite pathetic. The whole group of these HS corches down here are of almost no significance, but they think they rule the world.

AG messed up we should of offered him he is way better than a lot of these gems we have offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back