Chad Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad Wilson ‏@GridironStuds 5m
Soooo much crying at CanesInsight. Sooo much laughing over here. You guys seem mad. Hope you feel better. You boys are a disgrace to UM.

Chad Wilson ‏@GridironStuds 4m
Speaking as if you have facts when you have zero. You knoweth nothing and it's to the point of laughter.

Chad Wilson ‏@GridironStuds 3m
That might as well be a Florida St. site as you do more to help them in recruiting than you do Miami. Kids talk. I listen.

Chad Wilson ‏@GridironStuds 2m
All those wanna be bench warming jocks talking like they know are hurting Miami in the worst way. But carry on because y'all know

Wow. I feel special.

Must not neg this gater

Advertisement
Chad showing his true colors?

Soooo much crying at CanesInsight. Sooo much laughing over here. You guys seem mad. Hope you feel better. You boys are a disgrace to UM.

Speaking as if you have facts when you have zero. You knoweth nothing and it's to the point of laughter.

That might as well be a Florida St. site as you do more to help them in recruiting than you do Miami. Kids talk. I listen.

All those wanna be bench warming jocks talking like they know are hurting Miami in the worst way. But carry on because y'all know

No communication with Miami. Not begging for offer. Held my own at the U. Q is just fine with those who have offered. No one bitter.

Chad Wilson ‏@GridironStuds 1m
Stop your crying and making me a celeb on your board. Go get ready for the Star Wars convention you need to attend this

811865.gif

Chad Wilson ‏@GridironStuds 41s
@ByPapaCane It's not the owners it's the teletubbies posting in their board. Helping to kill UM recruiting.

5 out of our 8 commits are four stars, OH NOES WHAT WILL WE DO WITHOUT THE GRIDIRONSTUDS

Advertisement
kill UM recruiting?

Signed a top 5 class a couple seasons ago, signed a top 20 class last year with limited schollies, and we got 8 commits in this class, two of which are 5-stars, the other a 4-star, and two others should be 4-stars, AND we are doing all this all under the dark cloud of the NCAA and their gayness.

shut the **** up Chad, you clueless butt hurt Ice Harris wannabe.

Chad does have a point about this staff wanting to change players positions....

where his argument fails is how he act likes this staff is the only one that does that???

Chad is right. Too many reToards porsting here.

Advertisement
Chad showing his true colors?

No communication with Miami. Not begging for offer. Held my own at the U. Q is just fine with those who have offered. No one bitter.

Stop your crying and making me a celeb on your board. Go get ready for the Star Wars convention you need to attend this

Chad Wilson ‏@GridironStuds 9s
Now you can go tell your Grandkids that I mentioned you loosely in a tweet once and you have now reached the top of your lives.

Mad at the wrong people y'all boys. In time you will learn that. Until then, keep your head in the sand.

:rollcanes:

Chad Wilson. I'm never going to badmouth a fellow Cane grad, and I can understand a dad wanting to look out for his son, but please try to set a good example for your son and handle things in a mature way.

No university is going to put up with Quincy venting all over twitter when things don't go his way, no matter who he signs with. Is the son more mature than the father?

I don't get how he is right. Him, the Premierathletics guy, and all the University school kids have been bashing Miami for months.

Don't get butthurt when you get called out on it.

D the fact is though that everyone fails in their evals at some point, but the difference between Shannon and Golden is Golden is sticking to a strategy of what they are looking for. Flowers does not fit into what they are looking for - he's not a QB, he's not fast enough to play man to man at corner, and he doesn't fit the size we look for at safety. To me he is a very similar player to Dallas Crawford, who is a great special teams and role player but whose spot do you want to replace in the class for a role player? There are tons of players who you could say "aren't the biggest or fastest but just make plays", but the reality is only a handful of those guys pan out at this level.

I hear what you are saying and I believe in the staff. But I disagree with them here.

1) Flowers has good size for a safety. He was a legit 6'0, 203 pounds at the NIKE SPARQ Combine with long arms and big hands. I know they are trying to go after the Bush/Jenkins/Carter prototype, but there's no need to go to extremes. LSU pumps out freak DBs and their best guy was 5'9, 185 pounds running 4.5. Flowers, like Mathieu, is very physical and is one of those guys who is just natural at all aspects of the sport. He punts, he throws, he runs, he tackles. He also has experience at safety, so it's not a major projection.

2) Flowers is bigger, more athletic and IMO more talented than Dallas Crawford. But that example is a good one. A lot of players have come and gone since February 2011, but Crawford is still here as a valuable member of the team. Crawford and Flowers have higher floors than a lot of prospects because of their versatility. Also the name Quinton "Winky" Flowers ups his chances of success by 32%.

Anquan Boldin's name keeps coming up, to be honest, I prefer the way Bobby Bowden played that one. If Boldin could handle getting beaten out by Chris Rix he could have handled Dorsey beating him out. Imagine that 2001 team with Anquan Boldin opposite of Andre Johnson.

Not saying Flowers is on that level, but he's in our backyard and wants to be part of the U. It will be frustrating if he ends up being a star somewhere else because he left a lot of clues in Miami.

D I hear ya but just trust me when I say I would be shocked if he actually measure 6'0 because I have seen otherwise. Don't get me wrong, and i've said this to you before, I absolutely love the kid as a football player. I just don't see him as someone you should bump one of the WR's we are recruiting for. At that same combine he went 4.72 40 and 4.53 short shuttle. The shuttle there is particularly disappointing. I see this kid as a great high school player but I would really be shocked if he excels anywhere but a lower level school at the next level

I don't get how he is right. Him, the Premierathletics guy, and all the University school kids have been bashing Miami for months.

Don't get butthurt when you get called out on it.

Yeah exactly. So I was called out by someone for saying something a bout a half year ago fairly cryptically, very similar to what he said. Person called my *** out and I acted like a butthurt overcompensating clown. Wasn't one of my finer moments, but at least I admit it, & admitted it to the person. Point being, Chad's reaction is absolutely textbook butthurtness and exactly how one overcompensates when called out.

Hey Chad, quit acting like a ****** old hen. You got called out, you aired dirty laundry publicly, you got players YOUR ALMA MATER *ARE* interested in like Scarlett, so let it go.

He's right that sometimes this site is our own worst enemy, but frankly, if Tito saying he wasn't impressed with a kid, or us REITERATING all of the stuff coming out of his and his son's mouth is why we're losing recruits, I gotta lol at the soft-shouldered entitled society we live in today. Longest time I thought that entitled society crap was nothing more than a political canard. **** if these south florida coaches ain't proving it right.

Advertisement
The one element that helped sustain and drive Miami's meteoric rise in college football, is now aiming to destroy. Recruiting in south Florida deserves to have a tent over it.

Cant blame Chad for being mad. His alma mater is not giving his son an offer at the position he thinks it should be at. Chad gave blood, sweat, and tears for the U. I wont bad mouth him. Now QW on the other hand is open season. He is being an idiot. He and "****ster" Flowers can go commit somewhere else as far as im concerned. Like I said in another thread..They are not freak athletes, not once in a decade, not program changing prospects. And its not like the DONT have offers from us. Just not on THEIR terms. I applaud Al for being honest and upfront with these kids and I think it will benefit him with the local coaches in the long run.

true words, i have seen guys take that one offer out of the 20 that gives him an opportunity to play the position he want and the school screws him over so yea dudes need to be real with themselves not saying can i make it to the pros playing this position? but say whats the best position that i can make it with? and thats what golden shows them i mentioned denard Robinson was similar to flowers, but in the end for robinson to make it to the pros he changed his position always something to think about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back