Chad Thomas visiting FSU this weekend

@T1TheMC: Now chad thomas wants to be a nole after all that shhh he talked about us? GTFOH..

@illusionwriter8: @T1TheMC Pretty sure he's just taking the free trip.

@F5_Chad: “@illusionwriter8: @T1TheMC Pretty sure he's just taking the free trip.”😂

Advertisement
432.jpg

Advertisement
dude I love this kid. he freaking photobombed those Gator ******* and threw up the U. as far as I am concerned I support this kid no matter what.

Advertisement
He's going up there to tell Cook he is longer welcomed in the 305 and will bust his kneecap come this fall!

Advertisement
I'd also like to think that Chad would recruit for us while up there. I don't know who all is going for the FSU visit this weekend with him that he could try to sway, but if I'm FSU--I'm less mad about the free trip, and more concerned that Chad would be trying to use his status as a pulpit to recruit for Miami from.

Probably a big party at FAMU chad sliden to perform no shone and smash some shones

Care to translate for the terminally white?

They are saying, At Florida A&M University he is going to attend a party and peform one of his rap songs since it has been a smashing hit. Shones is another term for easy women. so he is going to have relation with some easy women and come back home and thats it. hope this helps. regards 850cane

Advertisement
I'd also like to think that Chad would recruit for us while up there. I don't know who all is going for the FSU visit this weekend with him that he could try to sway, but if I'm FSU--I'm less mad about the free trip, and more concerned that Chad would be trying to use his status as a pulpit to recruit for Miami from.

Didn't Chad say something at the Under Armor game to the effect that he doesn't try to recruit kids for UM and that he let's kids make up their own minds?

Advertisement
Back