Chad Thomas visiting FSU this weekend

Advertisement
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/hssp...ion-after-official-visits-to-fsu-alabama.html

Current UM commitment Chad Thomas to make final decision after official visits to FSU, Alabama

Chad Thomas went to school draped in University of Miami green on Tuesday.
But in the coming weeks, he’ll be seeing some darker shades of red.
Thomas, the Miami Booker T. Washington five-star defensive end who has been committed to UM since this past July, will be taking official visits to Florida State on Friday and Alabama on Jan. 31.
“Just making sure I’m picking the right school,” Thomas said in a text message to the Miami Herald Tuesday morning.
Thomas also said both FSU and Alabama are coming after him “major” – and he will make a final decision on a school on National Signing Day on Feb. 5 – but he remains “100” percent committed to Miami.
Thomas has been UM’s best recruit in the Class of 2014, and the most solid. But to a class that has seen Travonte Valentine, Nigel Bethel II and Brandon Powell decommit in recent weeks, the visits are unsettling.
Thomas, who was roommates with current UM enrollee Braxton Berrios during the Under Armour All-America game festivities during the last week of December leading into the New Year, said the two became very close during their time together.
Thomas said the two shared the same sentiment regarding UM after its loss to Louisville in the Russell Athetic Bowl on Dec. 28.
“In our minds, we said we’ll do what we got to do to make a better program,” Thomas said.
Added Berrios: “We want to win. We want to bring back that tradition to winning 10, 11, 12 games a season is normal.”

I could predict who wrote that before I even went to look.

The tough guys on here with their **** Tracy granite chins might not be worried, but I guarantee you that the fat man is oozing salami grease from his pores. It's NEVER EVER a good thing to have a commit visiting the fat man's boss Jizzbo especially after all the whispers behind the scenes that he was reaching out to fsu. How many times is Jizzbo going to have to own the fat man before you tough guys start realizing he's in charge right now?

Your recent canon of posts is starkly self-indulgent. I don't care to lament other posters, but your decline seems bottomless.

Get ready for problem2 to like your post very quickly.

I appreciate your concern, DingyFartDrawlz, and I'm going to try my best to post things that you approve of. Tell me what your favorite brand of skinny jeans is and what obscure band you're pretending to enjoy to impress some scraggly chicks who aren't into you. I'll wax poetic for you on those subjects.

I wear khakis to work and listen to sports talk radio. Have on Danner boots. Do you want me to PM a few photos of my gut, or perhaps my Magic Eraser hairline? The Dodge 1500? Should I borrow your dumpster fire avi or just take a picture of my neighbor's house? I supplicate: instruct me, so that my protestations shall be heard.

If all it takes for your game to rise above the mire is for me to tickle under your chin, I'll take a venti Americano with soy.

Advertisement
The tough guys on here with their **** Tracy granite chins might not be worried, but I guarantee you that the fat man is oozing salami grease from his pores. It's NEVER EVER a good thing to have a commit visiting the fat man's boss Jizzbo especially after all the whispers behind the scenes that he was reaching out to fsu. How many times is Jizzbo going to have to own the fat man before you tough guys start realizing he's in charge right now?

Your recent canon of posts is starkly self-indulgent. I don't care to lament other posters, but your decline seems bottomless.

Get ready for problem2 to like your post very quickly.

I appreciate your concern, DingyFartDrawlz, and I'm going to try my best to post things that you approve of. Tell me what your favorite brand of skinny jeans is and what obscure band you're pretending to enjoy to impress some scraggly chicks who aren't into you. I'll wax poetic for you on those subjects.

I wear khakis to work and listen to sports talk radio. Have on Danner boots. Do you want me to PM a few photos of my gut, or perhaps my Magic Eraser hairline? The Dodge 1500? Should I borrow your dumpster fire avi or just take a picture of my neighbor's house? I supplicate: instruct me, so that my protestations shall be heard.

If all it takes for your game to rise above the mire is for me to tickle under your chin, I'll take a venti Americano with soy.

Just send me a picture of your weener.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/hssp...ion-after-official-visits-to-fsu-alabama.html

Current UM commitment Chad Thomas to make final decision after official visits to FSU, Alabama

Thomas, the Miami Booker T. Washington five-star defensive end who has been committed to UM since this past July, will be taking official visits to Florida State on Friday and Alabama on Jan. 31.
“Just making sure I’m picking the right school,” Thomas said in a text message to the Miami Herald Tuesday morning.
Thomas also said both FSU and Alabama are coming after him “major” – and he will make a final decision on a school on National Signing Day on Feb. 5 – but he remains “100” percent committed to Miami.
Thomas has been UM’s best recruit in the Class of 2014, and the most solid. But to a class that has seen Travonte Valentine, Nigel Bethel II and Brandon Powell decommit in recent weeks, the visits are unsettling.
Thomas, who was roommates with current UM enrollee Braxton Berrios during the Under Armour All-America game festivities during the last week of December leading into the New Year, said the two became very close during their time together.
Thomas said the two shared the same sentiment regarding UM after its loss to Louisville in the Russell Athetic Bowl on Dec. 28.
“In our minds, we said we’ll do what we got to do to make a better program,” Thomas said.
Added Berrios: “We want to win. We want to bring back that tradition to winning 10, 11, 12 games a season is normal.”

Did the writer make up the quote where Chad said, "Just making sure I'm picking the right school"? I wonder if the writer invented the part about him waiting till NSD to make his final decision or if Chad told him that too.

After he gets the black booty tour at A&M and sits through the rape and release presentation at TPD, I believe he will decommit. Too many perks that we can't match. This is bad news.

Advertisement

Did the writer make up the quote where Chad said, "Just making sure I'm picking the right school"? I wonder if the writer invented the part about him waiting till NSD to make his final decision or if Chad told him that too.

Not sure what you trying to say? You are so over the top now.

Of course he is visiting, of course he said that. I'm talking about the way the writer words things.

cant wait till signing day. cant come quick enough. we need 2014 to give us depth. i am gonna have a stroke because of this crap.

Advertisement
I'm terrified. FSU's music program is the... Oh, wait. Nah, we good.
Theirs is "ranked" higher than ours
http://best-music-colleges.com/

384.gif

Seriously The NCs had to beg on their hands and knees for a kid to visit.............. stop *****ing about every recruit that takes an ov to a school Chads solid

Advertisement
I think Chad wants too see what has made these programs so successful and bring that info with him back to miami. there is no way he leave Miami for Tally or Tusc. he would have no career. he know Rick Ross is a connect he can keep if he stay down here.

I am still on the fence about Golden; however, If Chad were to leave it would only solidify that Golden is not the man for this job. This class wouldn't recover from losing Valentine and Thomas.

Advertisement
Back