Chad Thomas UA Combine

Drill is garbage. Favors rusher big time. Sux for online men.
i agree, however at least when you see an Olinemen man handle guys in this drill you know they are a beast because they are winning against the oods.

Advertisement
Why are some of you guys so sure he will end up at FSU... dont bee so freecen positive geez?

I'm convinced that the only way we get somebody out of that program is that they have to be strong enough to flip the HNIC corch of theirs the bird. Tough thing to do. You gotta have a set of brass cajones to pull that off. The Head Corch has a lot of influence over a young man, especially when there is a sportin' interest involved. Too bad for UM, there's some good players in that program.

Once again Thomas is not a true BTW kid he does is own thing...

Jandman. I understand that. Gives us a better shot. Again, any kid with any connection to that program is a wait and see/signing day decision kid to me.

yea i see your point this past cycle just was crazy and ICE usually tries to steer kids towards UM..

To me its about mending the relationship because it sucks but we need Ice so we have to build the relationship back but i think Chad is his own man because some kids love their cach not just because of football but for how much they care about the kids schoolwork, school life and home life but Ice only controls the football field so the relationship isn't that strong

Miami does not need Ice Fuggin Harris. Please elaborate on why u think Miami needs him.

Go-Go Gadget Arms

Short area burst

Uses his leverage

Great frame to add weight

Great feet

Shoot me for saying this...but he kinda looks like Jason Pierre Paul.

Chad is WAY more polished at this point of his career than JPP was. And this is coming from someone who worked at Deerfield in the JPP/Shoelace days, and saw him practice in person.

Advertisement
Rivals say Chad will be an audio engineering major.

No school can phucks with Miami's music school.

not that these kids ever go to school that is strong in their academic interests...

As an Alum from the Frost School of Music (a top 3 School of Music for non-conservatory schools), I can vouch for how amazing it is in general, and the Music Engineering in specific. If Chad is for real about studying Music Engineering, his options are Miami, Southern Cal, or Indiana.

I like our chances.

Advertisement
Back