Chad Thomas UA Combine

Yeah, Thomas is his own dude, and doesn't even go to school at BTW. He has his head on straight and we have a **** good shot at landing him

Advertisement
I'm convinced that the only way we get somebody out of that program is that they have to be strong enough to flip the HNIC corch of theirs the bird. Tough thing to do. You gotta have a set of brass cajones to pull that off. The Head Corch has a lot of influence over a young man, especially when there is a sportin' interest involved. Too bad for UM, there's some good players in that program.

Once again Thomas is not a true BTW kid he does is own thing...

Jandman. I understand that. Gives us a better shot. Again, any kid with any connection to that program is a wait and see/signing day decision kid to me.

yea i see your point this past cycle just was crazy and ICE usually tries to steer kids towards UM..

To me its about mending the relationship because it sucks but we need Ice so we have to build the relationship back but i think Chad is his own man because some kids love their cach not just because of football but for how much they care about the kids schoolwork, school life and home life but Ice only controls the football field so the relationship isn't that strong

Advertisement
FSU is gonna have themselves one helluva player to misuse and ill-develop.

Chad is constantly on campus out of his own free will, Matthew was forced to even visit us..... but the Ice situation is still gonna be a factor

Wasnt this the same thing people said about MT??? And that was also the reason everyone excused him not wanting to take an OV here til late in the game, becuase he had been here so many times and was always around that he didnt NEED to take an OV here?

Im not counting on this kid coming here at all.

Chad is constantly on campus out of his own free will, Matthew was forced to even visit us..... but the Ice situation is still gonna be a factor

Wasnt this the same thing people said about MT??? And that was also the reason everyone excused him not wanting to take an OV here til late in the game, becuase he had been here so many times and was always around that he didnt NEED to take an OV here?

No, everyone was freakoued out when MT decided not to visit on a weekend. That was the first time I DIDN'T feel good about him. Chad seems much more into it, but has also said a lot of different times he wants to play with MT, so this is going down to NSD if I had to guess. Lord willing it will be one of few we are waiting on.

MT for a whileseemed like he had no interest until we started to win Chad has been really intereted for a while

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wonder if he can play jazz flute. Bosses play jazz flute.

516809-screenshot_lrg_17.png

how much better is miamis music school then fsu?

Hey Suzy...

Miami's Music School is excellent. Our Communications School is one of the best in th country. If he wants to be an audio engineer, Miami is the place to go. Our facilities (studios, edit suites, etc) are wonderful.

Tex

Rivals say Chad will be an audio engineering major.

No school can phucks with Miami's music school.

not that these kids ever go to school that is strong in their academic interests...

Just ask Ben Folds about our music school. I see him about once a month at Meridee's for coffee! Not really a sports guy but he is an alum & loves Miami. For those of you who have to ask who Ben Folds is then nevermind lol

Advertisement
how much better is miamis music school then fsu?

Hey Suzy...

Miami's Music School is excellent. Our Communications School is one of the best in th country. If he wants to be an audio engineer, Miami is the place to go. Our facilities (studios, edit suites, etc) are wonderful.

Tex

Just want to pop into this thread and say I got my Doctorate in music from UM and I support this message. Carry on.

If he's Lemonier talent level we gotta get him, CLs a stud, and should have been a Cane as well.

Shannon and everyone on the staff knew Auburn payed him.. Shannon even went on WqAM and said there are more street agents and shady things going on in SFL then he remembers. Now i know he made mistakes on some kids but some of these kids were being pimped by families and handlers and have no say in their recruitment. Robensen Therezie, PP, Lemonier, that RB that went to Auburn slips my mind Tre something.. Dwayne Bowe, Sammie Watkins, some kids are gone from the get go...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back