Chad Thomas UA Combine

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
[video=youtube;_l-izq4jlZY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_l-izq4jlZY[/video]
Kid looks legit!!!

Advertisement
FSU is gonna have themselves one helluva player to misuse and ill-develop.

Go-Go Gadget Arms

Short area burst

Uses his leverage

Great frame to add weight

Great feet

Shoot me for saying this...but he kinda looks like Jason Pierre Paul.

FSU is gonna have themselves one helluva player to misuse and ill-develop.

Chad is constantly on campus out of his own free will, Matthew was forced to even visit us..... but the Ice situation is still gonna be a factor

Advertisement
of course hindsight is 20/20 yet I think the fact skinny 6 didn't come on official weekend visit was a red flag.

***** that knee grow

Rivals say Chad will be an audio engineering major.

No school can phucks with Miami's music school.

not that these kids ever go to school that is strong in their academic interests...

Advertisement
I'm convinced that the only way we get somebody out of that program is that they have to be strong enough to flip the HNIC corch of theirs the bird. Tough thing to do. You gotta have a set of brass cajones to pull that off. The Head Corch has a lot of influence over a young man, especially when there is a sportin' interest involved. Too bad for UM, there's some good players in that program.

Go-Go Gadget Arms

Short area burst

Uses his leverage

Great frame to add weight

Great feet

Shoot me for saying this...but he kinda looks like Jason Pierre Paul.

Funny you should use this as a comparison. Because the guy who primarily recruited and developed jpp is former hurricane great Kevin Patrick who subsequently is looking to come back to the U. hopefully the pass on telly is an indication that there is validity that he wants the staff position. Come on Al.....make us happy.

Advertisement
very good player can add some LBS we have a shot cause he actually likes us

I'm convinced that the only way we get somebody out of that program is that they have to be strong enough to flip the HNIC corch of theirs the bird. Tough thing to do. You gotta have a set of brass cajones to pull that off. The Head Corch has a lot of influence over a young man, especially when there is a sportin' interest involved. Too bad for UM, there's some good players in that program.

Once again Thomas is not a true BTW kid he does is own thing...

Jandman. I understand that. Gives us a better shot. Again, any kid with any connection to that program is a wait and see/signing day decision kid to me.

Advertisement
I agree the kids from there have to really be thinking for themselves to want to come here with ICE being a ***** and all

Jandman. I understand that. Gives us a better shot. Again, any kid with any connection to that program is a wait and see/signing day decision kid to me.

yea i see your point this past cycle just was crazy and ICE usually tries to steer kids towards UM..

Advertisement
Back