Chad Thomas drops 4th mixtape

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
IMG_5140.jpg

Chad Thomas continued his busy offseason by dropping a new mixtape this morning titled 'For Sale'.

Thomas has shined in the recent months, receiving producing credit on Rick Ross' 'Apple of my eye' and also providing the sample to DJ Khaled and Drake's track 'To The Max'.

Thomas, who goes by the stage name, Major Nine, teams up with his DJ Fat Jesu$ for their 4th mixtape. You can support and stream below.

https://mxtpz.me/a/133383

Advertisement
Advertisement
no offense but chad needs to pick one and focus on it. Either be all in to music or be all in to football.

I VIOLENTLY disagree with this statement. Chad is creating opportunity for himself both with football and with music. Not many athletes get the opportunity and most of the guys who focus purely on football are left with nothing when their careers end. The average length of a pro NFL career is 3 years - Chad's vision is far beyond that and I respect him for that vision and for his talent.

****, go watch the 30for30 "Broke" and you'll figure out real quick where most of these ex-pros end up after they realize the only talent they had, that was worth an income, is no longer of any value to anyone.

Advertisement
no offense but chad needs to pick one and focus on it. Either be all in to music or be all in to football.

Or you can just stfu and stay in your own lane. Some people are multi-talented...
Yea jackass a lot of people are multi talented, but he really hasnt proven anything yet and is still trying to work his way to being drfted. You can hate all you want but nfl teams will shy away from a kid who is not totally dedicated to bettering his craft on the field. they dont give a **** about how talented he is in the studio, so stay in your lane ya ******* moron

Advertisement
He was just outplayed by a freshman... so hate on me all you want but im just putting facts out there that some of you hometown nut huggers dont like or dont wanna hear. im glad hes setting himself up for a future after miami, but this is a FOOTBALL board and you ******* pussies are getting mad that i want him to focus on FOOTBALL.

As for you broke, really, keep your stupid *** comments to yourself. Nobody cares what you say. Youre the most annoying porster here

Or you can just stfu and stay in your own lane. Some people are multi-talented...
Yea jackass a lot of people are multi talented, but he really hasnt proven anything yet and is still trying to work his way to being drfted. You can hate all you want but nfl teams will shy away from a kid who is not totally dedicated to bettering his craft on the field. they dont give a **** about how talented he is in the studio, so stay in your lane ya ****ing moron
11.5 tfl 4.5 sacks on a season playing with a broken hand after the fsu game is not doing anything? Stfu, you sound like you don't know football. Anybody continuing the mantra that chad isn't doing anything on the field is a dipsh*t..... he helped make plays for a lot of people in the back field other than himself too

He was just outplayed by a freshman... so hate on me all you want but im just putting facts out there that some of you hometown nut huggers dont like or dont wanna hear. im glad hes setting himself up for a future after miami, but this is a FOOTBALL board and you ****ing pussies are getting mad that i want him to focus on FOOTBALL.

As for you broke, really, keep your stupid *** comments to yourself. Nobody cares what you say. Youre the most annoying porster here
"I only care about what you can do on the field", "Fvck what you can do outside of football"
That's literally how you feel about our players... sickening...

Advertisement
He was just outplayed by a freshman... so hate on me all you want but im just putting facts out there that some of you hometown nut huggers dont like or dont wanna hear. im glad hes setting himself up for a future after miami, but this is a FOOTBALL board and you ****ing pussies are getting mad that i want him to focus on FOOTBALL.

"I only care about what you can do on the field", "Fvck what you can do outside of football"
That's literally how you feel about our players... sickening...

Do you ******* do anything but post on this message board you loser??

Not my style of hip hop, but not bad at all. Respect the kid for not laying back for a second.

Hi Tdub, I hope after your shift ends at walmart, you go home and watch walmart training videos because it is only possible to do one thing in life ever.

Actually Chad Thomas is a dominant strong side defensive end. People look at stat sheets and only care about sack numbers. If you watch the games and pay attention to his position and what his assignments are, you'll notice how well he plays both the run and the pass. Joe Jackson had the most sacks last year but Thomas was the best overall defensive end. Multi talented on the field and in the recording studio (all though, I'll admit hiphop isn't really my thing).

Advertisement
Back