Chad Thomas drops 4th mixtape

Hi Tdub, I hope after your shift ends at walmart, you go home and watch walmart training videos because it is only possible to do one thing in life ever.

Yup sure and **** makes me feel old as dirt, it's not for me but I hope that kid makes millions off it. This kid is working hard on both ends, good for him!

Advertisement
no offense but chad needs to pick one and focus on it. Either be all in to music or be all in to football.

Yea! The idea of preparing yourself for another potentially lucrative career in case this football thing only last for a few years is utterly stupid! I mean who wants to have multiple income sources. After all that UM degree comes with a guarantee that he'll make more money than he could in a lifetime making hit beats.

no offense but chad needs to pick one and focus on it. Either be all in to music or be all in to football.

I VIOLENTLY disagree with this statement. Chad is creating opportunity for himself both with football and with music. Not many athletes get the opportunity and most of the guys who focus purely on football are left with nothing when their careers end. The average length of a pro NFL career is 3 years - Chad's vision is far beyond that and I respect him for that vision and for his talent.

****, go watch the 30for30 "Broke" and you'll figure out real quick where most of these ex-pros end up after they realize the only talent they had, that was worth an income, is no longer of any value to anyone.

[video=youtube;u5BcaFX1Rjs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5BcaFX1Rjs[/video]

[video=youtube;-5ADD9kOP7A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5ADD9kOP7A[/video]

[video=youtube;dL6kQ0v1PQ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL6kQ0v1PQ8[/video]

He was just outplayed by a freshman... so hate on me all you want but im just putting facts out there that some of you hometown nut huggers dont like or dont wanna hear. im glad hes setting himself up for a future after miami, but this is a FOOTBALL board and you ******* pussies are getting mad that i want him to focus on FOOTBALL.

As for you broke, really, keep your stupid *** comments to yourself. Nobody cares what you say. Youre the most annoying porster here

He was our best defensive lineman last year.
He is focusing on football. But you don't need to spend every waking moment on it. In his spare time he's doing music. He's not sacrificing one for another. just instead of watching tv and playing video games, he's recording/making music.

Why aren't you just as angry with every other player who is playing video games in their free time? or how about schoolwork or taking harder classes that require more time/work?! **** that, its not football, they should stop doing that too to only focus on football.

Advertisement
He was just outplayed by a freshman... so hate on me all you want but im just putting facts out there that some of you hometown nut huggers dont like or dont wanna hear. im glad hes setting himself up for a future after miami, but this is a FOOTBALL board and you ****ing pussies are getting mad that i want him to focus on FOOTBALL.

As for you broke, really, keep your stupid *** comments to yourself. Nobody cares what you say. Youre the most annoying porster here

This bxtch speaking on Chad Thomas like he was some weak link scrub that got manhandled all season?? Chad was a beast in his own right made impact plays and was just as big of reason our dline was so dominant like any other player. How was he out played?? Bc of the sack count?? Lol fckn fxggot *** clown dont even know wtf hes bxtchn about

Joe Jackson has a special skill set as a pass rusher only a clueless idiot would think that somehow means Chad was out played you fckn dumbass... He can focus on things outside of football and football at the same time like every college athlete.

I respect Chad's pursuit of a producing career parallel to football. There's a 100% chance he's sacrificed weight room time or extra film time any assertion otherwise is naive. That being said, there are far worse things that college kids or athletes do outside of football. The kid was honest with UM in his pursuit of music when he signed his LOI and he clearly has the focus and drive to be successful at both.

Might be either or for him. And it might be sooner than football fans like.
Major Nine is on fuego.

I respect Chad's pursuit of a producing career parallel to football. There's a 100% chance he's sacrificed weight room time or extra film time any assertion otherwise is naive. That being said, there are far worse things that college kids or athletes do outside of football. The kid was honest with UM in his pursuit of music when he signed his LOI and he clearly has the focus and drive to be successful at both.

So theres a 100% chance hes sacrificed time designated for football??? How do you know this? Do cfb players spend every minute of the day only focusong on fb related activities??

Maybe Chad Thomas sacrificed time he would normally spend at church, or taking a nap, or study his school work, or hanging out at the mall, or out at the beach, or getting some pxxxy or some head...

I dont see how its a 100% guarantee that hes sacrificed weight room time?? And lol at extra film time, hes a fckn DE not a QB how many DEs are watching "extra film" during the off season??

Advertisement

So theres a 100% chance hes sacrificed time designated for football??? How do you know this? Do cfb players spend every minute of the day only focusong on fb related activities??

Maybe Chad Thomas sacrificed time he would normally spend at church, or taking a nap, or study his school work, or hanging out at the mall, or out at the beach, or getting some pxxxy or some head...

I dont see how its a 100% guarantee that hes sacrificed weight room time?? And lol at extra film time, hes a fckn DE not a QB how many DEs are watching "extra film" during the off season??

Idle athletes head to the Gym on their own time that's an obvious fact. The less idle time the less opportunity to impromptu workout or watch film. It would be crazy to say that over the course of 4 years he's never sacrificed any extra football time for music.....the same could be said for girlfriends, studying, family birthdays etc. There are plenty of guys who eat drink sleep breathe football, Chad isn't that type. He doesn't have to fit that mold, the mold doesn't guarantee success anyway. That's my point.

just played the whole tape. Its dope. Chad dropped some heat.

He records lat e night most of the time......he aint sacrificing no football time on this music. Believe me...man u cant be 5 mins early to a weightroom session in college. And if u was..at the EXIT INTERVIEW...coach will usually show you the door..see right after spring or early summer transfers.

Chad really should be a recruiting tool..these young high schoolers really love his music. ve seen some 4 an 5 star from other areas show him props on his music.

Or you can just stfu and stay in your own lane. Some people are multi-talented...
Yea jackass a lot of people are multi talented, but he really hasnt proven anything yet and is still trying to work his way to being drfted. You can hate all you want but nfl teams will shy away from a kid who is not totally dedicated to bettering his craft on the field. they dont give a **** about how talented he is in the studio, so stay in your lane ya ****ing moron

Josh norman does fox and plays football.....u can do both as long as u work hard

Same hold true if he was studying medicine or in honors level academic program?

Advertisement

Same hold true if he was studying medicine or in honors level academic program?

I don't understand your question....but here's a player who was successful at both.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myron_Rolle

A bahamanian football player, rhodes scholar, nfl draft pick, harvard neurosurgery resident.

Idle athletes head to the Gym on their own time that's an obvious fact. The less idle time the less opportunity to impromptu workout or watch film. It would be crazy to say that over the course of 4 years he's never sacrificed any extra football time for music.....the same could be said for girlfriends, studying, family birthdays etc. There are plenty of guys who eat drink sleep breathe football, Chad isn't that type. He doesn't have to fit that mold, the mold doesn't guarantee success anyway. That's my point.
Idle athletes don't go to the gym. They do the workout the coaches give them. There are a few guys that go the extra mile, but that is more often the exception. Where do you people get your information?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

They need to play his songs during home games if they haven't yet.

Good to see him finding success in music. Kid is talented

Advertisement
Anyone who'd suppress his passion to create (music, in this case) doesn't understand what's in the hearts and minds of kids who grow up very much like Chad did. And, if you don't understand where it comes from, you're probably not going to acknowledge how creating music likely makes him a better human, teammate and ultimately football player for Miami. It's that kind of complete disconnect we were forced to endure from late 2010 to 2015. Personally, I prefer we never experience it again.

Love Chad's music. Dude uses samples from songs that were out before he was even born. He obviously has a knowledge of music. His music has a great vibe. A breath of fresh air from all that mumble bullsh!t that's hot today.

I need that download link!

Idle athletes don't go to the gym. They do the workout the coaches give them. There are a few guys that go the extra mile, but that is more often the exception. Where do you people get your information?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

LOL Have you ever been to a gym? Are you unaware that UM alumn fly in from around the country every nfl offseason to workout in Miami on their own? I really can't believe i have to argue this.

Chad's future is in music not football. I am not a fan of his music, but understand its appeal. He wasn't or best DL last year, if that was the case he would have left for the draft.

Advertisement
Back