Chad Thomas drops 4th mixtape

2016 4 sacks
2015 1 sack
2014 0 sacks

3 years at Miami 4 Mixtapes.

Kid almost has almost as many mixtapes as he does sacks.

But you guys are right, he does just enough football and just enough music, perfect balance.

Last edited:
Advertisement
2016 4 sacks
2015 1 sack
2014 0 sacks

But you guys are right, he does just enough football and just enough music, perfect balance.
Are sacks the only measure of good play? Give up, man!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T817A using Tapatalk

2016 4 sacks
2015 1 sack
2014 0 sacks

Well he was second on the team in sacks (4.5) last year so I guess everybody on that defense must be too distracted then

2016 4 sacks
2015 1 sack
2014 0 sacks

Chad thomas Had 37 tackles 4.5 sacks 11.5 tfls last year in 13 games(had a broken hand after fsu)
Christian Wilkins from clemson widely regarded as a top 15 pick in next years draft had 48 tackles 3.5 sacks 13.0 tfls in 15 games

Qu*t trying to sh*t on chad man....

Last edited:
2016 4 sacks
2015 1 sack
2014 0 sacks

No he's found the perfect balance. More tracks than tackles, almost as many sacks as mixtapes. 5 star DE and Producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04IyUQdOCaw

Advertisement
"More tracks than tackles/sacks"... Do you know how ****** stupid you sound?

It's much easier to make a song than it is to Sack a QB, regardless of that, that's such a ****** elementary argument you're making.

If he had 15 sacks in one season & made an album with 20 songs on it, the same logic (or lack thereof) would apply.

Your argument is that Chad spends more time on Music than on Football, which 100% UNTRUE, you're just taking the dumb fan stance because you want a reason to bash Chad.

This **** is ridiculous on this site, y'all love to criticize Chad & Walton more than any other players on the team, when if you asked any Coach or player on the team, every single one of'em would tell you those are 2 of the best players & leaders of the team.

Chad's first 2 years were wasted in Dino's scheme, he's only played under Kool's teachings for 1 season & already showed drastic improvement.

He's the best run defender on the team, sets the Edge on the Strong side, which gives other guys along the line better matchups.

He lead the team in TFL's & FF's while playing most of the season with a broken hand.
If all you're looking at is Sack totals, then you're just being lazy, there's far more to being a DE than just sacks.

It's one thing to criticize guys who suck & its obvious, but the constant ****tin on Chad/Walton is just plain retarded.

"More tracks than tackles/sacks"... Do you know how ****in stupid you sound?

It's much easier to make a song than it is to Sack a QB, regardless of that, that's such a ****in elementary argument you're making.

If he had 15 sacks in one season & made an album with 20 songs on it, the same logic (or lack thereof) would apply.

Your argument is that Chad spends more time on Music than on Football, which 100% UNTRUE, you're just taking the dumb fan stance because you want a reason to bash Chad.

This **** is ridiculous on this site, y'all love to criticize Chad & Walton more than any other players on the team, when if you asked any Coach or player on the team, every single one of'em would tell you those are 2 of the best players & leaders of the team.

Chad's first 2 years were wasted in Dino's scheme, he's only played under Kool's teachings for 1 season & already showed drastic improvement.

He's the best run defender on the team, sets the Edge on the Strong side, which gives other guys along the line better matchups.

He lead the team in TFL's & FF's while playing most of the season with a broken hand.
If all you're looking at is Sack totals, then you're just being lazy, there's far more to being a DE than just sacks.

It's one thing to criticize guys who suck & its obvious, but the constant ****tin on Chad/Walton is just plain retarded.

I'm really just ******* with the guys on here that are **** bent on defending chads music like it's the Alamo. He's a very good player and good producer. Has he lived up to his 5 star billing...no...for a variety of reasons. Golden being the biggest.

If i was GM who was picking between two DE's with identical production and measurables in the draft.. the DE who's only meal ticket is being a DE will be selected 99/100 times. Chad has options. Good for him.

I am fairly certain people are not defending Chad's music, they are calling you out on your bull **** premise that he is sacificing football for music. I know I am.

I am fairly certain people are not defending Chad's music, they are calling you out on your bull **** premise that he is sacificing football for music. I know I am.

You're so right. In 3 years , 4 mixtapes and 80+ songs he has never sacrificed an extra gym or film session ever. He's never stayed up late trying to finish a song and played a little sluggish in practice the next morning.

The naivety on this board is astounding. Being an artist or an athlete is all about making sacrifices. You add student in to that mix and it's a mathematical guarantee that's he's making sacrifices.

Last edited:
Advertisement

You're so right. In 3 years , 4 mixtapes and 80+ songs he has never sacrificed an extra gym or film session ever. He's never stayed up late trying to finish a song and played a little sluggish in practice the next morning.

The naivety on this board is astounding. Being an artist or an athlete is all about making sacrifices. Being both means something has to give.
Stop making **** up. You are lying on him and everyone knows.

You dont have to believe me or basic probabilities....but next time your girl comes home late from "work" dont kiss her on the mouth.

You dont have to believe me or basic probabilities....but next time your girl comes home late from "work" dont kiss her on the mouth.

Childish, and the math is not in your favor. Like I said, you don't know what you don't know

2016 4 sacks
2015 1 sack
2014 0 sacks

No he's found the perfect balance. More tracks than tackles, almost as many sacks as mixtapes. 5 star DE and Producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04IyUQdOCaw

You are lame af

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

The naivety on this board is astounding. Being an artist or an athlete is all about making sacrifices. You add student in to that mix and it's a mathematical guarantee that's he's making sacrifices.

How do you know this? It's possible that he's sacrificed football, or maybe not. Either way, I'm fairly certain you don't know any more about it than I do, and I don't know sht.

It's much easier to make a song than it is to Sack a QB, regardless of that, that's such a ****in elementary argument you're making.

If i was GM who was picking between two DE's with identical production and measurables in the draft.. the DE who's only meal ticket is being a DE will be selected 99/100 times. Chad has options. Good for him.

Lol what about the guy that has better technique, or can wrong arm a pulling guard, or can hold up at the POA, or has the better motor? Naw, his hobbies will be the tiebreaker....

Lol what about the guy that has better technique, or can wrong arm a pulling guard, or can hold up at the POA, or has the better motor? Naw, his hobbies will be the tiebreaker....

Athletes are retiring early in the nfl on a regular basis because of injury or concussion concerns. If you think an NFL GM isnt considering how long term invested an athlete is to football specifically youre foolish.

Advertisement

How do you know this? It's possible that he's sacrificed football, or maybe not. Either way, I'm fairly certain you don't know any more about it than I do, and I don't know sht.

I know that if our QB was a music producer tweeting rick ross and went out and threw 3 interceptions you guys would be melting this board down. Just because you cant see it on a stat line doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

I know that if our QB was a music producer tweeting rick ross and went out and threw 3 interceptions you guys would be melting this board down. Just because you cant see it on a stat line doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

Ahhhhh, I see. You have faith that it exists. There's no arguing with faith, I'll just be on my way.

It doesn't seem as though music is interfering with football enough that its an issue! So what's the problem, he's not spending his free time doing what we think he should be doing? Coach Kool don't seem to be sweating it?,.. So why are we?

First off, we got Chad Thomas because the music scene exists in Miami vs some of the small towns bigger universities dwell at. So don't complain about it now.

Advertisement
Back