Chad Thomas didn't travel with team

Chick on College Gameday said she grew up a Canes fan in Naples, but stated that Canes fans are soft as marshmallows, so she decided to up her game and become a FSU fan. This thread is giving a lot of fuel to that fire.

Chick? Become an FSU "fan"? That's Gabrielle Reece.

Advertisement
if any of you are looking for laughs go over to the WEZ and check out their thread on chad. That site is literally a bunch of retards trying to hump a door ****

Chick on College Gameday said she grew up a Canes fan in Naples, but stated that Canes fans are soft as marshmallows, so she decided to up her game and become a FSU fan. This thread is giving a lot of fuel to that fire.

Who gives a **** what some stupid beach volleyball ******* says or thinks? Nobody ****** cares about her or her dumb ******* sport except for a couple days every four years. She can go **** herself

Who gives a **** what some stupid beach volleyball ****es says or thinks? Nobody ****in cares about her or her dumb ****ing sport except for a couple days every four years. She can go **** herself

All you had to say was "I'm an early 20's piece of white trash who can't hold an adult conversation". That's it.

From the vantage point of a career military man, Al Golden's leadership skills appear to be a cross between the old Soviet military-style and the fictional Major Frank Burns of M*A*S*H. He has a rigid set of rules based on his life experiences and expects people from varying backgrounds and circumstances to adhere to them in an unquestioned manner. Look, I had a troop in Iraq who I had a devil of a time adhering to military "standards" and in no uncertain terms I attempted to correct his deficiencies. However, being an old dog in the fight, I realized he had unique skills and talents which would and DID increase our unit's effectivness at accomplishing the military mission we were charged to do; spit and polish be #$%&+@*!

Golden is stuck in the 20th century Paterno mode. He is using recent ugly behavior by NFL'ers as an excuse to clamp down even harder. Instead of making the effort to get to know his players, their dreams, aspirations, families, ala Thursday Nights with Jimmy Johnson, Golden is a technocrat going by his binders, his pillars and his believe in psychological management theories. Chad Thomas may be but the latest example of Golden's lazy leadership style, one which dooms this team no matter how football talented it is on paper.

Thank you for your service! God Bless!

Advertisement
Lol at equating sitting in a cramped plane seat for 3 hours with standard movement for someone with muscle spasms. I'm not saying that I believe UM or not but the two situations are clearly different from personal experience.

Golden is a ******* cvnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fvck him in his fat ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is it possible? Maybe doesn't know the playbook?

Maybe we're tired of our big recruits not working out? Chad Thomas by all accounts was a can't miss, bad ************ coming out of high school.

How is it possible that he has had ZERO impact so far this year?

Why is everyone flipping out? He's been experiencing muscle spasms & the medical staff thought he shouldn't make the trip. Should be OK by next week.

Advertisement

Who gives a **** what some stupid beach volleyball ****es says or thinks? Nobody ****in cares about her or her dumb ****ing sport except for a couple days every four years. She can go **** herself

All you had to say was "I'm an early 20's piece of white trash who can't hold an adult conversation". That's it.

Dude if you like womens beach volleyball then i know you like mens balls too.. and who are you to try to say something to somebody else about holding a conversation when youre always on the baseball/basketball board acting like a 12 year old taling ****. gtfoh with that ****

Advertisement

Who gives a **** what some stupid beach volleyball ******* says or thinks? Nobody ****** cares about her or her dumb ******* sport except for a couple days every four years. She can go **** herself

Heck, I'll do it for her.

Advertisement
Why is everyone flipping out? He's been experiencing muscle spasms & the medical staff thought he shouldn't make the trip. Should be OK by next week.

Because they want to flip out and love making up stories without even knowing what is going on.

Advertisement
Back